Re: Microsoft Office 2007

[quote=“KristiAnne”]
I am entitled to my opinion and unless you have a problem with me personally I don’t see why you should criticize me for what I said.[/quote]

So you’re entitled to your opinion but I’m not allowed to express mine?

First of all if you think one post by me suggesting you live in the now is picking on you then you are too thin skinned for the internet. Secondly what does your age or gender have to do with anything? I certainly didn’t mention it. If you think that just because you say you’re young and female that I will treat you differently then guess again. I treat everyone on the internet the same and if I have an opinion I state it.

Maybe back when you were first here these forums were all rosy and flowery, but if you think that I’m picking on you with what I said boy are you in for a surprise when you meet some of the other people posting here.

Mike

I have to order Orifice 2007 soon. Someone will come into the office within 2 weeks and my Orifice 2003 won’t read the files…
Still wating for it to hit the warehouse.

crazymike why dont you and yngwie go and make your own forum and be jerks who hate islamic mustard on 19 year old girls or whatever there.Â

open office is ok. neooffice sucks compared to open office.Â

holly crap batman; mike sounded like jesus there for  a sec

I’ve never heard of neooffice until today.  Heh, a mac open office clone.  Why does neooffice suck?  Poor functionality?  Bugs?

NeoOffice is much nicer on Mac OS X than Open Office, in my opinion.  Especially the latest version.  But that’s 'cause you have to use X-Windows widgets and stuff for Open Office, while NeoOffice uses Mac-native widgets.

I use Office 2004 on the Mac, though.

Thanks for the reply, MiG.  I’ll give NeoOffice a try on my OS X box at work, see how it works:-)

[quote=“molten universe”]
crazymike why dont you and yngwie go and make your own forum and be jerks who hate islamic mustard on 19 year old girls or whatever there.[/quote]

Molten Universe , aren’t there any other 37 year old men you could go pick on? Or am I the closest you’ll get?

Mike

I’m just wondering, but we all know your name by now, why do you leave it at the end of every post like we’ll forget? Honestly, it’s hard to forget about the sarcastic “37 year old” that leaves his two cents for lack of a better post.

Well, due to technical difficulties (my ac adpater to my laptop is broken) I will not get to try out the Open Office, as exciting as it all sounds with the Power Point (I love power point) I will not get to use this nifty new piece of software until I get a new power supply  :cry:

Don’t you hate when your computer stabs you in the back and decides you’re not friends anymore? I DO!

That’s a drag, KristiAnne! :astonished:
I hope you get your new power supply soon.  You will like OO. :smiley:

:unamused:

Mike