Re: Green Apple Going Down

Its official the demolition is happening today.
check back for updates

Can we have a few moments of HTMF silence for the Green Apple.  Best damned fish n chips in BC  :cry:

Do you know what time this is happening?

It all happened in 15 min

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

Another Picture

And another

And And another

AND AND AND another

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Moment of silence from Terrace.

Not much left

Good pics OMEGA  thank you

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Is anything else gonna be put around that spot? Or is it just gonna be an empty space?

I am so sad to see the green apple go down.  Its funny, that place was supposed to be in such bad shape then why are those shabby apts. on second ave by the old provincial police building still standing?

Nice job on the pictures, captures the destruction very well.

Sad to see, one of the more well known of eateries is no more.

Used to eat there a lot more when I was younger than I have in the last few years, fast fish and chips more of a thing for the younger digestive tract…

My guess is that eventually the space turns into a turning lane for trucks and such looking to access Third Ave East…

Exactly right.
The city wants to make the corner bigger for the trucks going around the corner.

Sad sad day. Too bad he didnt open it back up in the DQ building. To look at the place wasnt all that inviting but they win for the best fish and chips hands down. Great pics, thanks for sharing them.

What’s up with the DQ building anyway?  How can someone afford to own a building that’s been vacant 10+ years? 

That’ll be quite the engineering feat as that whole intersection is on pilings.

WOW! Such a sad, sad day!! That place helped put Rupert on the spot!!!
Great pictures!! Would you mind sending them to me? Im in PG so I would love to have them!