~Re: Dog Missing~

. . . and three cats and two kittens and still looking for another dog!

I just want to know how she affords to dress them up to the nines.  :imp:

lmao… :sunglasses:

It’s gotta be hand-me-downs. :wink:

What!!! Hand-me-downs… huh… well… I’m appalled that you would even think that dogs could wear such. Really, Maximillion, you don’t like dogs, do you?

Kennel Licence (per dog)  $120
Dog excrement not removed from public place 15 (b) $55.00
Thank you.but i dont wanna pay the fines for my dog shit. :smile:
As well, I had these dogs Before the law act Came into play and if you know, it stated when it did come in to Rupert law’s, that if you had already had the Animals before the law took place, that I don’t have to get ride of my animals.They are all leashed, all tagged, and have Plenty of room to call home. And I am sorry…

My Dogs don’t get “dressed to the Nines”

Let’s have a little fun on here and get away from the dog bashing.  Dog’s are ok in my books, (been anti dog shit and all) dogs are cool…some are funny…happy…but then again…some act like little assholes when they are tied up on the porch and act like they can kick your ass.  lol…anyhoo…

post some of your dog pics…see who has the best dressed dog!  I have a buddy that puts HABS clothes on his dog, and the dog looks pretty cool.

Nothing to be sorry about. I do love dogs too.

ok ok ok, I know that I started this forum out with dog missing, and it has covered all topics now…I’m gonna continue on one main subject that has driven me bonkers now…I always have my popper bags on hand and extra ones just in case. But wow lately (probably due to great weather,) Wowee The DOG CRAP…on the sidewalks’ down town is Horrible. I took my dog downtown tonight to go for a walk cause I had time, it’s cooler and it is less “traffic”.But I Think I seen 5-6 piles of Crap on the side walk on 2nd and 3rd and one block of McBride. It is disgusting…I dunno what could be done…could we have some brain storming done??  and maybe something can make its way to city…i dunno. but when the tourists are hear, they would have a great story to say, yea, seen this great little town with piles of shit on the sidewalk all over the place… yay…i dunno, does everyone have to walk around with a digital video cam to record these people letting their dogs shit on the sidewalk!!! it is almost seeming to that point…

I’m all there for you…catch them in action will definitely prove the point of laziness from some dog owners. 

I just wonder what the out of town ppl and tourist think when they see this?

prolly…

“What a shitty place huh”…

Take a photo or video of them in action, then contact me, and you can be the first poster in the wall of shame.

Awesome…then we could finally lay this “d-crap” thread to rest…

:wink:

I dunno what the tourist’s think…but I am hoping something could be done…

The dog shit everywhere is to give a bit of a Parisian feel to Rupert.  :smiley:

Funny drummerboy… :smiley:  Been there, done that and must say, not the sensory experience I have when I wander through Rupert but I’ll work on my oooooh-la-la’s !  It is really horrible though, you certainly have to watch where you are steppin’…