Re: City Hall Vandellism

Weeks ago, someone dumped some Soap in the fountain. It’s very hard to fix the fountain. They have to order parts from Italy!

After a kid crashed a stone monument on the staff’s parking lot, the city of Prince Rupert has installed Survallience Cameras, and the night after they installed cameras the kid tried it again and they got him in a clear shot.

2 Nights ago, someone intruded the gardens and recked $3000 of the garden on the right side of City Hall. The side of Prince Rupert’s founding statue. 

The fountain of bubbles was always a good time after the bar. If they “have to” order parts from italy maybe they should just replace the pump with something made in china. Should be lots of parts here for one of them.

Nope. Only in Italy it comes from

lisdexia?  with pump new local part replace available.

That more understandable?

So the kid with the clear shot was he charged were his parents charged? This shit will continue going on as long as we do not charge these little suckers, they installed cameras at the civic centre and they caught again clear shot of two young individuals smashing the cameras with bat, never charged . I call this bullshit and I think we as citizens must tell the city council to step up to bat and make the laws work against these little shits who respect nothing , no one or anybody . I am tired of hearing they were bored and there is nothing for them to do , thjat excuse holds as much weight as I killed because I was abused " Get a Life" I must stop here because if I get going on this I may get shit from some other idiot.

[quote=“Justin Case”]
So the kid with the clear shot was he charged were his parents charged? This shit will continue going on as long as we do not charge these little suckers, they installed cameras at the civic centre and they caught again clear shot of two young individuals smashing the cameras with bat, never charged . I call this bullshit and I think we as citizens must tell the city council to step up to bat and make the laws work against these little shits who respect nothing , no one or anybody I am tired of hearing they were bored and there is nothing for them to do , thjat excuse holds as much weight as I killed because I was abused " Get a Life" I must stop here because if I get going on this I may get shit from some other idiot.[/quote]

I feel your pain Justin Case and  well, you won’t get shit from me as I agree with you totally, but, I have a question and that is, when exactly or more importantly, HOW, do we get council to listen to us, the common citizens? There are so many issues that need addressing in this place and  until they get their thumbs out of their asses, nothing will change.  Maybe we should plan a mass revolt and hold them hostage and they will have to listen. We had best be careful though, if one or more is reading this, we may be “scolded” as in another topic recently :unamused:. Oh wait, can they even read?  :confused:

I believe the way of doing this is to try and get on their meeting agaenda and ask for time to speak , I feel that we as citizens who put them all in their seats have that right or if not then they do not belong there either since they do not represent us. We have our shit together and someone speaks on behalf. There is too much shit especially when people are afraid to walk in their own community , just say the word.

We need harsher punishment for youths that go around destroying public property, and furthermore, parents need to step up to the plate and start paying for their crimes.  The justice system needs some major revamping so that these kids can be held accountable when they make bad choices in life…

Wait! Let me get my flaming torch and pitchfork!  :frowning:

What. That’s impossible. The cameras are 10-11 feet high. and below the camera are a stair case.

You sound like a bylaw officer.

How…  I’m just saying the cameras are high in the wall of the building.

In regards to Justice3 about the cameras and where they are , yes there are pictures on the cam of these two individuals standing on the staircase swinging their bats , I have seen the film and photos . There is far too much of this shit going down in this community. A few years back the so called Young Offenders Act said the would hold parents responsible , so lets do it . These kids who destroy something should step up and take what they deserve . Fuck the liberal way of justice , when I was a juvie I had to take my lumps so lets stop pussing around .

the cameras on the LEFT side of the building. It’s up on the top of City Hall. the stair case is 13 feet down on the ground.

I was speaking of the Vandellism at the Civic Center and no matter where this shit goes down bust the shits who are doing it . It is our community and if they wish to destroy it then somebody must be held accountable.

Agreed.  I hate it when loud miscreants walk by my place at 3:00 a.m.  I’ve been lucky, I haven’t had my car broken into or my property vandalized…yet.

Let me correct myself.  You sound like a city hall employee.  You have alot of specific knowledge of the location.

WOW, I put City Hall in all my posts. You got the wrong topic. Wow, now you tell us.

[quote=“Justin Case”]
This shit will continue going on as long as we do not charge these little suckers, **they installed cameras at the civic centre **and they caught again clear shot of two young individuals smashing the cameras with bat, never charged .

Maybe if you learned to slow down and read Justice you’d know what he was talking about.[/quote]

Well hey. City Hall topic. No talk about CIVIC CENTER/