RCMP make arrest after suspicious behaviour on east side

Prince Rupert RCMP responded to a call for assistance from a resident on Gull Crescent on Friday morning and upon further investigation arrested a teenager who now faces charges of trespassing and break and enter after the incident on the city’s east side.

The 6 am incident involved the teenager allegedly using a flashlight and looking into vehicles and car ports along the stretch of Gull Crescent, once area residents awoke from their night’s sleep a number of reports were called into the RCMP regarding a residential break in and two thefts from vehicles in the area.

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire item atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … cious.html)

Now that’s what you call a “dumb ass criminal”, picking the street one of the head honchos of the RCMP lives on !!

This kid has broken into hundreds of homes in Pt Ed and Rupert area. Because of his age he gets a slap on the wrist, if I catch him in my house, I can guarantee that I won’t be calling the cops for at least 20 mins or so. Crap head …

Not too sure about your numbers there, don’t remember hearing of that many break ins around town. Still hopefully this arrest slows down the problem for a bit.

Not talking about this last year Smurfette he has been dong breakins since he was about 13 …