Quick massage!

I recently complained to my hairdresser that she needs to take a massage course, so I could get a haircut AND a massage. And to my absolute joy/surprise, she said she does have her training!! So for 20 minutes=$20, she will give a shoulder,neck and head massage, and OMG, was it ever wonderful!!

Her name is Natsu, former hairdresser for Sassy’s, she owns her own salon called Hasami, which is next door to Fashion Tailoring…her husband Jason also works with her, doing cuts and color. Great couple!!

I have since returned,called in last minute and cabbed it down when slammed with a migraine, and she worked her magic. I was so relaxed and almost fell asleep on her table. Check her out, the best $20 I have ever spent!!! Great christmas gift idea!!!

This reads like spam.

Not really, beacuse those are all people who live in Rupert, and Is Sassy’s still around ?

[quote=“jase”]

Not really, beacuse those are all people who live in Rupert, and Is Sassy’s still around ?[/quote]

so spam cant originate from rupert? People who own a business in rupert cant sign up to a forum and post a wonderful ‘review’ about their business?

I agree.

lol, I assure you all, I am not Japanese, and not in any way invested in Hasami’s Salon.

sighs, tough crowd…:p. I have lived here for 16 years now, and have found that some massgae sessions are either too long, hard to book, or are too expesive. I worked with Natsu actually on BC Ferries one summer. And only recently found out she also gives massage when I went for a haircut, soooooooo…that ease your minds?? lol…

Sounds like this story has a happy ending.