Question: WTF is this site?

:smiley:

The URL caught my attention, but I can’t make heads or tails of this place.

Neither can we.

The URL caught my attention, but I can’t make heads or tails of this place.[/quote]

It helps if you post a link to the site you’re talking about!

The URL caught my attention, but I can’t make heads or tails of this place.[/quote]

Well, have you heard of the witchcraft religion called Wicca? Wiccans are the people that practice this religion. We are a group that split from the Wiccans and call ourselves Hackans.
The reason we split is that Wiccans don’t really do anything fun like making frog soup and sheep eyeball stirfry. We don’t really do witchcraft but we make a fine jellyfish beer that we eat with roasted grizzly nuts.

We have another site here.

No no no , it is all just down right Evil , there is only one to worship and no other The Lord . The Holy Spirit is being poured out everywhere and the tide of blessing is rising.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shock_sites

The Author and finisher of our faith.

Yes, I actually dated a Wiccan girl… I guess you could say I split from a Wiccan, too. :wink:

You’re posting on it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you guys aren’t listed.

Steve, judging from your last response, you belong here!

Welcome. :smiley:

Now tell us more about the wiccan girl.

Haha thanks!

Yeah not much to tell unfortunately. No nekked pics to post, or anything. :open_mouth: Just a crazy broad that ran off to Texas with her mechanic. :laughing:

pwn3d

Oh, and I was very close to asking who the hell is this Prince Rupert guy, but saved myself from the embarassment just in time.

What is going on here?

Sha-na-na is my favourite band.

Ah Mig. they were good Rock and Rollers, I remember them. Whatever happened to them?

Funny, I thought you were a Bay City Rollers fan.

No, it’s from an old Kids in the Hall skit… never mind… :wink:

haha, I’m always figuring out pop culture references too late!

EEEEEEEEEEEradicator!!!

My pennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!