Put your fave simpsom quote now!

bee’s are on the what now?
ven-us-vail–yus mr.burns

Mr. Burns: Oooh, the Germans are mad at me… I’m so scared! Oooooh, the Germans… Uh oh… (chorus of Germanic-sounding voices saying ‘Stop it, Burns’ The Germans are coming after me… Oh, don’t let the Germans come after me… Oh, the Germans are coming after me… No, they’re so big and strong… Protect me from the Germans! The Germans!

Clip is here: tinyurl.com/3x4dh

Well, you tried your best and you failed. The lesson is, never try.

Comic Book Guy: Now please leave. We’re [Comic Book Guy and Otto] are battling for the title of grand champion of the universe.

Homer:
“Sorry Marge! We thought you were the bogeyman.”

I hate the sound of your voice

Ahh, it brings back Team Fortress memories.

“Wooo Hooo! Look at that blubber fly!”

My personal all time favorite:

Rod:
“I’m jealous of girlies. They get to wear dresses.”

yes team fortress has always been good. but anoter that is an endless classic’s from our good friend Ralph Wigum.

I bent my wookie
     My cats breath smells like cat food
     Why do people run from me

“Look, my nose makes it’s own bubble gum!”

'Hi super-nintendo Chalmers"

Homer: “Look Marge, they have the internet on computer now!”

“wheres the any key?”

I got my quake 1 TF server ripping again :stuck_out_tongue: and a standalone QUake installer with TF called “equake” works for xp :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you still CHEAT? jackass.

No kidding, Tim introduced the term “wallhack” to Prince Rupert.

Heh, I’m guilty of experimenting with the CS Lamba/Gamma and Recoil scripts. The Lamba thing was neat, but rarely helpfull. The recoil script didn’t work at all. CS had some CRAZY hallhacks. Getting back on topic…

‘doh’

haha fuckin eh! i remember playing quake1 fortress at chss with hacks that was l337 :smiley: haha no no cheats on my server, since im not 12 anymore no need to cheat just face the facts and lose :smiley:

Indian - Hey! not a firecracker!
Bart - I got it from the reserve man
Indian - Thats crazy talk