Prince rupert terror attack!

THE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS PUSH FOR POWER HAS HIT PRINCE RUPERT,B.C., IT IS NOW AGAINST THE RULES TO PARK IN THE AREA IN FRONT(THIS IS THE AREA FOR TAXI’S)WERE THE BOATS FOR THE TOURISTS DOCK. I WAS TOLD A COMPANY IN TOWN HAD TO PARK ACROSS THE STREET TO OFF LOAD ITEMS FOR THE BOAT AND THE CREW OF THE BOAT HAD TO USE DOLLYS FROM THERE TO THE BOAT. THE JACKED UP AMERICAN PRESIDENT SUPPORTERS WERE VERY ADIMANT ABOUT NOT EVEN COMING ACROSS THE STREET(THE DRIVER OF THE COMPANY) WHEN ASKED WHY? THEY WERE TOLD BECAUSE OF 9/11!! NOW I SEE A NEED FOR BEEFED UP SECURITY SINCE I COME FROM A SECURTIY BACKGROUND BUT COME ON NOW TALIABAN DELIVERY COMPANY IN RUPERT??? USE YOUR HEAD FOR A SECOND! NOW WITH THAT SAID LETS LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED

1. HAD TO PARK ACROSS THE STREET- OK YOU WANT TO MINIMIZE THE POSSIBLE BOMB RADIUS(WORKS FOR ME)
  2. DRIVER COULD NOT EVEN CROSS THE STREET TO THE PROPERTY- JUST BEING STUPID HERE WHAT THREAT IS THERE TO THE AREA? FINE THEY COULD HAVE A BOMB STRAPPED TO THEM FINE USE YOUR TRAINING IF THEY START TO RUN ONE TO THE HEAD AND NOW THERE DEAD.
  3. THE BOAT STAFF WERE THE ONES TO PICK THE BOXES UP ACROSS THE STREET AND BRING IT TO THE BOAT- FIRST YOU ARE PUTTING THE PEOPLE FROM THE BOAT IN DANGER FROM CARS, THE PEOPLE ON THE BOAT COULD BE TALIBAN FIGHTERS TOO!
    NOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO THIS FAR AT LEAST GO THE FULL 9 YARDS!!! THE BOXES WERE ALOWED ON TO THE BOAT UNINSPECTED!!! THERE COULD BE BOMBS INSIDE OF THEM.
    SO IF WE ARE GOING TO LET BUSH RULE CANADA TOO AT LEAST BE GOOD LITTLE GIRLS AND DO THE FULL JOB.FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SEE THE POINT HERE PLEASE SPEAK UP AND CALL SOMEONE THAT CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, LIKE GOVERMENT OFFICIALS. LET BUSH/SATAN FUCK UP THE AMERICAN DREAM BUT
    DON’T LET HIM TAKE CANADA DOWN WITH HIM!  http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/help.gif     

My name is Legion: for we are many
                                                                    http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^lf/irishluck.gif

I guess your caplocks button is jammed? :smiley:
Interesting story.

ya it was the stupid on-line spell checker made the words that way was to lazy to rewrite it so sorry this is the one you get.  :smiley:

Hmmmm…

Does this mean:
a)Northlands Cruise Terminal
b)Atlin Terminal
c)Some made up place in your mind

So this didn’t happen to you?

Your online spell-checker did not convert everything to ALL CAPS.

Also, you didn’t use a spell-checker.

…Your online spell-checker did not convert everything to ALL CAPS. Also, you didn’t use a spell-checker…

well captian up my ass did not see you in my place today, sorry i did not say hi. well here’s the site i did not use just in case you wondered! spellcheck.net/

…I WAS TOLD A COMPANY IN TOWN HAD TO PARK ACROSS THE STREET…

i would hope that with this comment i would put across this idea, but no it did not happen to me if it needs to be said again. i do however know the driver, yes a real person that yes drives a truck with yes tires and it yes drives on the road!

…WERE THE BOATS FOR THE TOURISTS DOCK…

the big boats that you see in the habour yes the tourists dock
a)Northlands Cruise Terminal i think, i don’t pay attention to names of the docks i don’t care and don’t need to know like i say i was not there. were was the big ship today parked answer that and then you will know.

but i like the
c)Some made up place in your mind

have some fun go get a van or if you have access to a cube van take it and try to park there when the next crusieship is in. and if you happen to like hitler 2 running the country then your in for a treat. :imp:

Mr. Punisher, all further talk of our glorious and righteous leader, shall cease and desist at once! Or we will have to keep your caps lock on for life. ALL HAIL BUSH :imp: :imp: :imp:

Welcome to HTMF, CIA! :smiley:

My American friends tell me Prince Rupert was targeted by at least nine Soviet warheads during the Cold War.
Al Qaeda probably has already planted a few IEDs.

If you are talking about the area in front of the cruise terminal, that area is no parking period.  It’s a loading zone and if you were (at some other point) harassed about parking there when a cruise ship was in that was the reason for it.

Second, I’m positive if I wanted to unload some stuff in front of the cruise terminal, it wouldn’t be a problem.  Even with my security clearance though, I know I would get towed if I parked there and left.

…I’m positive if I wanted to unload some stuff in front of the cruise terminal, it wouldn’t be a problem…

well smartass go ahead try it! don’t take my word for it get someone that has a van and try to do it, make sure the people don’t know the person trying to offload and see how far you get.

…Even with my security clearance though, I know I would get towed if I parked there and left…

no one even said anything about trying to park there to look at the shops and the big boats. the point was they would not let them offload supplies for the very boat they were trying to protect. :confused:

and a new update to this liittle story it is a very bad idea to even rollerblade on the same side as the tourist dock when the boat is in. hey maybe if we look the other way soon we will not even be able to breath by the dock, cool i like the freedom we have becuase of the foolsa  :frowning:

yaa long live king bush!!  :imp:

I didn’t say someone that “the people don’t know”, I said I could.

[quote=“the punisher”]no one even said anything about trying to park there to look at the shops and the big boats. the point was they would not let them offload supplies for the very boat they were trying to protect.
[/quote]

Yes, actually you did say try and park there

I didn’t say someone that “the people don’t know”

ya i know i said that, but thanks for reminding me.

I said I could…I’m positive if I wanted to unload some stuff in front of the cruise terminal, it wouldn’t be a problem…

yes your right but in context to the topic any normal person would think you were trying to say it could be done by anyone (i.e. i was full of shit and making the whole thing up) becuse if you did not mean this then it was a waste of time to even quote my topic since you were just trying to say (and i’m just quessing here you work for the coast guard because they seem to be the only ones that tell you they  have a security clearance) that with my all important (cue voice of god) security clearance i can do what i want because i’m better than everyone else!

…Yes, actually you did say try and park there

Quote from: the punisher on Yesterday at 10:47:20 PM

have some fun go get a van or if you have access to a cube van take it and try to park there when the next crusieship is in. and if you happen to like hitler 2 running the country then your in for a treat. evil …

i was thinking that (and you prove me wrong to give people credit with having a brain) it would just go to the point of this being done in a mock delivery driver setting ,or i would have said you could just do it with any old car or truck. but i better say it now so i’m not miss quoted later it’s not ok to park in the bus stop zone,loading zones or taxi zone unless you are a delivery company with a registered permit so don’t do it!!

if you have anymore questions forward them to idontgiveafuck@fuckyou.info.usa

well enough fun i go now and one more thing FUCK BUSH AND FUCK THE FOOLSA!!

Heh-heh :imp:

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Terrorist attack in Prince Rupert? That’d be a hugely-bad idea. Reasons:

#1 Ever had a pissed off Canadian coming after you?
#2 Ever got away from a pissed off Canadian then found out thirty years later he finally got his pet-Beaver to track your scent from Podunk, through Europe, to India then finally back to Afghanistan and now he’s got a baseball bat and a bottle of Molson while he’s beating your ass to death and shouting "Office Glen ain’t got nothin’ on me bitch!? (The Beaver slowed him down, short legs ya know…)
#3 Ever had 5,000 pissed off Canadian’s coming after you with some of the latest weaponry and battle-hardened infantry?

Seriously though, some of these American’s are going a bit far. They’ve been put in a state of fear by their own country, and brainwashed and now they think they’ll get attacked on Canadian soil? Not likely.

:unamused:  :smiley: