Prince Rupert Rotary Auction now underway

The 2011 Prince Rupert Rotary Auction is now underway, the first of three nights of auction to raise funds for Rotary work in the community.

thenorthernview.com/news/133852558.html

I sure hope they have better audio tomorrow night , it was the craps tonight , could not get it on the radio just music. they said they were fixing it but they did not get it right .

I don’t listen to local radio anymore, so can anyone tell me how the switchover from AM to FM went for CHTK?

Is their signal any better, any clearer than back in their AM days.

I gather they’ve changed their format again, at least by the view of the van I see around town EZ Rock?

Sounds like dreck to me.

Towards the end of the night, they were able to get the audio issues on TV a bit better (well, a lot better I suppose, considering that some people couldn’t hear it at all). As for the radio… I dunno.

LOL, well that’s not a good sign for radio listenership and probably tells more than they want to hear I guess.

The radio never did come on for the Auction, hope they can get it fixed for tonite.

[quote=“Smurfette”]

I don’t listen to local radio anymore, so can anyone tell me how the switchover from AM to FM went for CHTK?

Is their signal any better, any clearer than back in their AM days.

I gather they’ve changed their format again, at least by the view of the van I see around town EZ Rock?

Sounds like dreck to me.[/quote]

The clarity/sound quality is MUCH MUCH improved, but the rebranding IMO is pretty terrible. I preferred “The Mix” over “EZ Rock”. And the music lineup has changed as well, it skews MUCH older now, which I ALSO don’t like.

I love older music, but I liked the more fair mix before when it was “The Mix”…now it skews heavily the other way…NOT a fan! I also miss the news coming on at 9AM…