Prince Rupert RCMP issue a warning after vigilant mom finds

globalnews.ca/news/943334/rcmp-i … olate-bar/

[quote]The RCMP in Prince Rupert are urging parents to examine their children’s Halloween candy after a metal pin was discovered in a chocolate bar by a vigilant parent on Friday.

Brenna Stanley found a metal pin in a Coffee Crisp chocolate bar that one of her three children brought home after going trick-or-treating in their neighbourhood.[/quote]

I’m not saying its not true but thats my initial gut instinct. I’d be more inclined to believe it if there were more than one case which hopefully its not.

Regardless of whether this is true or not I obviously have little faith in the human race.

edit: coffee crisp… clearly not intended for a child. Also the best thing in that package was the pin.

edit2: I will have to check my kids candy for drugs and pins the old fashioned way as has been done for generations… by eating it.

My kid is 12 and he loves coffee crisp.

I don’t care where you live, parents should always be cautious of candy thier kids get door to door.

[quote=“jesus”]I’m not saying its not true but thats my initial gut instinct. I’d be more inclined to believe it if there were more than one case which hopefully its not.

Regardless of whether this is true or not I obviously have little faith in the human race.

edit: coffee crisp… clearly not intended for a child. Also the best thing in that package was the pin.

edit2: I will have to check my kids candy for drugs and pins the old fashioned way as has been done for generations… by eating it.[/quote]

WTF you are pretty messed up to think this did not happen.

What is wrong with coffee crisp btw.

That is really sick.

[quote=“Speedy”]

What is wrong with coffee crisp btw.[/quote]

I am? hrm and here I thought there have been false claims of this type of shit for years. my bad. I guess I should just accept everything I see on the internet as the truth.

Also coffee crisp is disgusting.

[quote=“jesus”]

[quote=“Speedy”]

What is wrong with coffee crisp btw.[/quote]

I am? hrm and here I thought there have been false claims of this type of shit for years. my bad. I guess I should just accept everything I see on the internet as the truth.

Also coffee crisp is disgusting.[/quote]

Yes please accept everything you see on the internet as the truth thanks.

You know what coffee crisp thinks you are disgusting :smile:

[quote=“Speedy”]
You know what coffee crisp thinks you are disgusting :smile:[/quote]

The RCMP will investigate this incident and they will likely be able to ascertain if it was a real event. People are entitled to be skeptical about news reports.