Post your setup (photo)

These threads are all over the photo forums I go to, so since quite a few people here are into photography let’s see what you’ve got.

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/member/pictures/1167854198photo_setup.jpg

The Bronica SQ-A is now sold, so ignore that there, and then mentally add in a set of Pocket Wizard Plus IIs.

The irony! A photographer with out of date photo’s!

I only got a brand new Nikon D40 with 2 1gig highspeed memory cards and a tri-pod :smiley:

love my camera tho.

I can’t take a picture of my camera with my camera.  :wink:

Are you telling us that your camera doesn’t have a timer setting?  :confused:

:smiley: :smiley:

canon lX-100 and Canon L2 with doubler also a EOS adapter that will let me use Canon camera len’s, Canon XT rebel, Canon HDV Cam HV-10, Sony Cam and a fujifilm digital camera, not shown water proof pentex digital camera, Picture Taken with Camera phone  4 tpyes of tripods…

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

I guess it’s a good thing thieves never use the internet and can’t find out who people are on here…  :neutral_face:

Mike

your an ass, LOL I also have 5 cams in my house, and an alarm…plus a pitbull in the yard,

pitbul plus pack of hotdogs = disabled puppy :smiley:

In the 16 years I’ve lived in my house, I can only remember two times there was any reported theft.  I once left about $6,000 worth of camera gear in a backpack in the trunk of my unlocked car.

Thieves who steal camera equipment would have to sell said camera equipment to make it worth it.  The only people that would probably buy said camera equipment would be the pawn shop, who would buy it for next to nothing.  It’s a lot easier to steal cds, mp3 players and money out of cars instead… at least those you can sell to pretty much anyone.

Thieves never send stuff out of town I guess.  :unamused: I’ll admit most aren’t that sophisticated, but if you think there aren’t thieves in this town that move a ton of merchandise out of town for disposal you are mistaken. I hope no one here learns that the hard way.

I dont get it.  In one post everyone talking about the theives of PR  and next we are show them what we all have.

Ok i am game

I just got one of these… I’ve shot two rolls with it already.  I’ll post some scans when I develop them.

I get its a fish eye, but what make and what does it do? OHH Mig  I bought the rebel XTI and handed down my rebel XT to girfriend…Love the XTI, just havent had a chance to realy use it with all the snow, rain, hail…

My Camera is with the Gypsies…

Heres a good one!!!

Yeah I have a Camera