Port Rumour

is that the one across from superior radio ? Owned buy Rob Richi. ?

ya man

WICKED it is about time… that guys is a rip off… may i add A DICK TOO!!!

Good, NW weekly was horrible to start, never even had a moment of potential to become a decent paper.

But they will only hear about it next week.

Majority of the news and happenings in the Northwest was already covered by the Daily News throughout the weekday papers, I think that is why people were never too interested in the NWW. I guess that is too bad, but life goes on.

Ok… You must know that “guys” means more then One. Also putting “that” before guys means absolutly nothing… Fuck man

[quote=“MiG”]

But they will only hear about it next week.[/quote]

I get it.

Ch-Check it out!

Ultra Video about the Port

[quote=“Charles_T”]Ch-Check it out!

Ultra Video about the Port[/quote]

I’d Tap That.

[quote=“MiG”]

But they will only hear about it next week.[/quote]

In 2 weeks I will cease to be a Rupert resident.

[quote=“timbits”]

Ok… You must know that “guys” means more then One. Also putting “that” before guys means absolutly nothing… Fuck man[/quote]

Let me say this then. Rob Richi is a RIP OFF!!!

You tend to have a lot of sand in your vagina, don’t you?

[quote=“jleaman”]

Ok… You must know that “guys” means more then One. Also putting “that” before guys means absolutly nothing… Fuck man

Let me say this then. Rob Richi is a RIP OFF!!![/quote]

I belive his last name is Ritche

That CN video made ME want to invest in Rupert. Nice to see someone is thinking about the future of the rail and of Rupert.

s.

I agree, finally Rupert returns to its economic splendor.

So stoked about it.

I used the Northwest Weekly to cover the shop floor when I painted my timing belt cover. it worked well.

Say what you will, the company is full time work for about 20 people (half of whom are supporting families) and part time work for about 60 people.