Political Hell hath no fury like a former Minister scorned

“I know that I’m not being 100 per cent complimentary, but I think you know I could say a heck of a lot more. If I were inclined to be that kind of person, I could be on the attack, I really could,”-- A warning shot across the bow of the good ship Harper, as former Cosnervative MP Helena Guergis suggests that she may have a lot more to say unless she is allowed back into the Tory fold.

Revenge as they say is best served cold, but sometimes it appears that when things are still a little lukewarm may be the best time to strike…

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire item atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … ormer.html)

Having a little sweet revenge with Mr. Harper doesn’t necessarily mean that she doesn’t have the best interest of the people of her riding in mind. As a matter of fact, she is making right their good reputation in the process.

Go for it Helena!

Big words. Public threats. I’d like to see Harper “get it served cold” just for the hell of it.

I don’t have any particular problem with the former Minister exacting her revenge on the Prime Minister, what I find interesting about this whole thing beyond the blackmail aspect of it, is the idea that she WILL ONLY SPEAK OUT on perceived problems as her last resort to get her job back.

Clearly if there’s something of concern as she intimates for Maclean’s then she should offer it up, I suspect that the idea that if she should somehow find herself invited back into Harper’s circle of ministers she’ll stay quiet is something that won’t go un noticed, don’t you think?

Either way it seems that the Prime Minister is going to lose on this one, yet another mis step by his government of late, summer is the cruelest month it seems.