Police chase

Maybe we don´t really care what you agree with. 

:unamused: Don’t even start trying to separate teenagers from the general forums. That is ageism you know.

I believe that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms specifically mentions hackingthemainframe.com in the section on freedom of speech.

I dont appreciate you saying my name Kevin?
That isn’t cool
I don’t think anyone that was in the “Police Chase” respects you saying our names at all.
Only two people got charged in the police chase. But the chargers are dropped now. They’re parol officers are gone now. They just get watched alot more then most people. Even I do, when im out cops ask if my name is ___ and then they ask if i have drugs or alcohol on me and stuff like that.

Sadly, if you want this to go away, you just need to stop replying to it.

Every time you reply to the thread, it’s bumped to the top of the list again.

If you know this “kevin” guy, and you don’t like what he’s posting, call your lawyer. 

I don’t need a lawyer. I never got charged so i dont have one.

AGEISM    there goes iwin making up words again.  :unamused:

Pfft… I don’t make up words. At least I usually don’t get caught making up words.  :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt mean to post your name back there ____ anyways, the only name i relized i was posting was the “drivers” but that was already posted by someone else long time ago but thatpost got deleted. I didnt think it would make a difference if i repeated it but i guess it does. It wasnt long ago that you guys didnt care if anyone knew, then i repeat 1 name and slip out another and eveyone hates me…