Please explain

what exactly is the “mainframe”???

BAM

[quote=“Buck’N’Burn”]what exactly is the “mainframe”???

BAM[/quote]

A really big computer. It’s not real, though. We’re not hackers and we don’t have a mainframe.

Yes, that’s right. Don’t look into this any further. Mig is not trying to cover anything up! And how dare you suggest it?

A picture is worth a thousand words:

BigThumb and i have already been over the whole “were not hackers” thing

I was just asking cuz i dont know anything about computers…ya never know when this information will come in handy.

Thanks

BigThumb is the worst hacker out there. He’s got the most to lose no wonder he’s skittish. Probably hacking into your computer as I type this… Watch yourself. A web forum for hackers is a dangerous place.

i’ll keep that in mind

so now i have an avatar thingy…is there a way i can change it or do i earn it through good deeds or what???

What is Script Kiddie anyways???

Below your avtar you have a ranking. It goes by the number of posts you have and as you post more you will earn a better one.

cool

thank you

and how do i change the five little icons??? Are those beer cans or am i just imagining things???

You post. The most you post the more it fills up…

And beer is badass. Those cans are OBVIOUSLY sugar and caffein free cola.

Your computer will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

You are closer to the truth than you might expect.

i get that they fill up as i post but can i change them or get rid of them like BigThumb did???

I’m afraid not. Y’see, we’re all l33t hackers. Once you’re raised to our level then perhaps we shall review your case.

I don’t even know why I don’t have any. I’d like to have five thumbs-up.

why cant we have stars or rainbows or unicorns…why does it have to be cans???

and that one dude has mario heads…uhm…Eso???

Eso is different. He is actually an anomaly in the matrix put there to annoy the rest of us.

[quote=“Buck’N’Burn”]why cant we have stars or rainbows or unicorns…why does it have to be cans???

and that one dude has mario heads…uhm…Eso???[/quote]

canada = beer

beer=cans hence the cans. Eso has mario heads because he is old school and humps routers. I am also from long ago :wink: but prefer to remain semi-anonymous 8)

[quote=“Buck’N’Burn”]why cant we have stars or rainbows or unicorns…why does it have to be cans???

and that one dude has mario heads…uhm…Eso???[/quote]

Today is your lucky day, because I’m the Harry Potter girl now, so I can just wave a wand and make it happen. What do you want instead of cans? stars? rainbows? unicorns? Make a wish, but be careful…

If this goes for everyone can I have boobs? the more posts the more boobs 8)