Pleasant Customer Service Lacking

I generally find service to be friendlier here than in other towns on Hwy 16, Hwy 97 likewise … I’ve sometimes wondered if it’s a reflection of greater focus on tourism here. My only complaint about macdonalds is that this one doesn’t have free wi-fi like others do.

I’ve occasionally wondered how well some servers are trained in Food Safe … but that’s a concern everywhere. 

The people at the video store clearly hate there job, I get the same reaction. Like I have just personally ruined there day.

The customer service at movie gallery is good

I had a bad experience at pizza hut.  I had called in an order, and 30 minutes later I went to go pick it up.  Well…the manager came up to me after about 10 minutes of waiting and put his hand up by my face and told me that he’s full and not taking anymore and I had to go.  I told him I was here for pick up.  After that he said he’d check on it and be right back.  Now then after waiting for another half hour (so now its an hour since I ordered it).  The server asks what we’re waiting for?  Well for our pick up that was supposed to be ready 30 mins ago.  After asking what we ordered he said ohh…we’re all out of that…didn’t anyone tell you?  I said no and that they suck and left.  I don’t care how busy it is.  When you call in an order they should tell you then that they don’t have that unless they gave our order to someone else.  Its going to be quite awhile before I go back again.

Haven’t been and don’t intend to … ever. Pizza Hut sucks a$$.

When I got my cell it was 1 digit off from the pizza place.
After a while I got tired of the calls and I’d take their order and tell them half an hour… :smiley:

LMAO  :smiley:

you’re kidding… right? There is a young(ish) guy that works there whos quite efficient but anyone else… eek

Theres more then just one employee there that is good

NO!!!

The only gooid one is Johnny Sore Ass…Sorry I meant Soares…

you have problems if you think he is the only good worker there
the managers are good

LOL he is a manager…

what a shift supervisor? how many managers does a video store need?

he might be a shift supervisor…but hes not a manager
The native lady is the manager
and the East Indian lady is the assistant manager

They were talking about pizza hut… :unamused:

no they weren’t…go back and look

i entered the convo when they were talking about movie gallery

Ahhh ya we were talking about the pizza slut…

lay off the glue…

go back to the 2nd page

my first comment on this post was a comment on someone saying bad service about movie gallery…you should really get the facts straight before commenting

sorry mcsash read the third 2 last post on the third post i think . looks like people were talking about the video store maybe you were talking about pizza hut . but i score customer service at both close to same either way.

Everyone else was talking about Movie Gallery, Mcsash mentioned Jhonny Soares. Who is the manager at pizza hut. I know, I worked there for a short time. To which I pointed out.