Pinnacle

Just want to say that contrary to what Mr. Thomas has been reporting in the paper the pellet plant is running through the night, without doing any of the soundproofing they said they were going to do. And no we are not going to just get used to it, as the port people seem to imagine. The soundproofing that was promised is really going to need to be done. The only reason the complaints have dropped off is because everyone was phoned and told to stop complaining until the soundproofing was completed.

It is insane that the people of section 2 are being subjected to this noise. There are many new products on the market that would stop this noise but we see no work being done. If a noise reduction kit can be installed in a car in a day, surely something could have been done by now. The fact that the furnace vent housing the conveyor belt on top of the silos was not insulated with one of these products during fabrication shows the cheapness of this company and the nothing said at the public meetings was true.

Whaa, sell your house cheap so some young loud sob can buy it and make noise the neighbors can really complain about !

How you feeling about that deal you got on your house now? Surely you got a deal due to the nearby industrial zoning?

This is getting old you start a new thread about pinnacle every time you hear a noise coming from this INDUSTRIAL AREA!!!

[quote=“Speedy”]

This is getting old you start a new thread about pinnacle every time you hear a noise coming from this INDUSTRIAL AREA!!![/quote]

I don’t know. HTMF is a place where we can speak our mind about things we care about. Hissyfit has my support to let us know what is happening.

[quote=“hitest”]

I don’t know. HTMF is a place where we can speak our mind about things we care about. Hissyfit has my support to let us know what is happening.[/quote]

To what end?
Judging by the responses most don’t give a rat’s patootie.

[quote=“hitest”]

This is getting old you start a new thread about pinnacle every time you hear a noise coming from this INDUSTRIAL AREA!!!

I don’t know. HTMF is a place where we can speak our mind about things we care about. Hissyfit has my support to let us know what is happening.[/quote]

As to what is happening. I believe there is a company working in a zoned area for business.

Conversation continued

Well you really don’t have to feed him by giving attentions to his sob stories, even if you find his persistent thread creations pretty annoying.

tl;dr: Don’t feed the troll.

I prefer the mock him until he realizes nobody feels bad for him route. I mean really if you didn’t do your due diligence when buying a house how is that the cities problem?

Is it stupid to have an industrial area in the middle of town? absolutely that was poor planning… but it was “planned” long before rupert became the “city” it is now and long before the houses on graham likely existed.

So if you own a house in the areas near the industrial zone and are complaining about the industrial development you’re an idiot/sucker or you got a good deal on a house with waterfront views and are just a dick who is whining because of something they leveraged to their gain.

So either stop being an idiot/sucker or stop being a dick.

Pinnacle was extra extra noisy last night, all night long, they are supposed to be improving things but seem to be making it worse.

Pretty sure I heard an owl at about 10pm. That is after noise curfew so I reported him to the regional district.