Pilly is nasty

[quote=“steph”]wow.

two pages on beer and not one about PR politics.

shrug…

s.[/quote]

You may want to click on “Forums” and you will see an entire section devoted to the Election.

Axe Head or bust…

http://www.damngoodbeer.ca/images/bottle-axehead.jpg

that looks tasty like OE, EO, and Bullmax.

I say more beer, less politics.

I guess that means beer is the opiate of the masses…?

I’m a Colt 45 or Old English kinda guy. You know hanging out with the guys by the college drinking my beer outta a brown paper bag…such a life when its sunny out

S

That sounds classy.

I am the captial ‘C’ in Classy!

How about a capital “C” for Corona :smile:

pillys stellar, its the only beer i drink. budweiseers not bad but i prefer pilly

Pilly is what i got calling in University - The Green Diesel.

:bulb: :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink: :bulb:
I growed up to partake of beer or wine with food. As such a beer with some real flavours accentuates the food and visversa. Molson Export and some other ales used to interest me many, many years ago but something changed in quality when the FREE TRADE started happening with the US of A. Still much appreciate european stuff for special ocassions.
Since they started bringing it in, I have stuck with a awesome Flatlander beer that is a malt, union made from Saskatoon by the label Great Western Original Gold at 6.5%. It started out here as the cheapest, then shot up to equal others, then came down abit. Synonomous to what Clamato juice is to V8, Clamato is all tomato juice with a clam foot dipped in vers V8 which has many different juices combined giving flavor.
Now, if the interest lies in become a smash-up then I would have to say you’er blind to enjoying the goodies in this life and we have far too many smash-ups in this community. www.greatwesternbrewing.comm
Many awards won for there product line!. Would like to try Honey Wheat.

I don’t know if I already posted in this thread or not, but beer snobs really bug me. People are always pimping these obscure beers that are there absolute favourites, and everyone else will listen and nod politely, then promptly forget about it.

I’ll drink anything.

true dat

That’s one thing I love about Canada–the plethora of beers available. What sucks however is how expensive they are. Oh well, I guess you really can’t have your cake and eat it too, so to speak…

Do they still have Rickard’s Red, or is that gone now? I used to love that!

Meanwhile, I was at a great Indian restaurant not too long ago, and I tried a beer called Taj Mahal. It was slightly aromatic, and it went great with the curry I ordered. Yum!

Guiness, Kilkenny and Dead guys ale = BEST BEER EVER!

Yes.

Good to know. Thanks.