Petronas announces it will defer FID on Lelu Island Project

Again, you’re taking what I said out of context. I didn’t say “It’s ok to be on welfare and pay low housing costs.” What I said was, “Why would you wish this upon your fellow citizens? Haven’t we all suffered enough? It’s ok to be on welfare and pay low housing costs but God forbid that good paying jobs come along and housing prices go up. Ridiculous!”

My comment was based on jamesbrown wishing that housing prices would plummet and what seems to be his contentment with a lackluster economy. Plummeting house prices would be the result of decreased economic activity and would likely result in more people on welfare. Not a good thing. I was merely stating that with his willingness to see the economy fail and cause reduced housing costs, that he is suggesting that he would take low housing and people on welfare rather than good paying jobs/increased economic activity and resulting higher housing costs. When you say you want housing costs to plummet you are indirectly wanting the economy to fail. They are closely connected.

I’m done explaining this to you.