Pepsi Or Coke?

Does t-shirthell.com still sell that one?

I hate both, but Coke is the only drink that deserves a vote.

coke anyday. pepsi tastes like no name brand cola.

soft drink! Actually the only things i seam to be drinking lately is water and beer.

A&W Root Beer.

Green Tea!

Ever try it iced? It’s really good in the summer!

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]

Ever try it iced? It’s really good in the summer![/quote]

Yep, I drink at least 2 litres of it iced every day.

Soft Drinks suck, they should be pulled off all shelves all over the world.

All hail Great Chairman Madness, leader of the anti-softdrink revolution!

8)

Really, soft-drinks are bad. They just taste good, but only as long as the fizz lasts. They have asphetame or whatever you call it, and that can cause Multiple Sclerosis. Soft Drinks are sometimes badly packed, that there’s a dent in the bottle that causes a leak.

There are so many things i can say that make soft drinks bad.

[quote=“Madness”]8)

Really, soft-drinks are bad. They just taste good, but only as long as the fizz lasts. They have asphetame or whatever you call it, and that can cause Multiple Sclerosis. Soft Drinks are sometimes badly packed, that there’s a dent in the bottle that causes a leak.

There are so many things i can say that make soft drinks bad.[/quote]

You’re thinking of aspartame. Since it’s an artificial sweetener, it’s only in the DIET drinks, and no it doesn’t cause MS. Check out snopes.com/toxins/aspartame.asp for more information on that. And “being badly packed” has no bearing whatsoever on the quality of the drink. Anything, from a $200 tin of caviar to a 35 cent can of cheap no-name brand cola can be badly packed. It’s just the way things happen.

As for soft drinks being bad, while you may think so, nobody forces anybody to buy them. You have a choice. If you think they’re so bad, don’t buy them. It’s that simple.