Peglegs Restaurant?

peglgs was only busy during cruise ship season from what i saw of the old owners and new .

whats busy to you?

a regular client base with people from out of town coming here for their food, you do not need to be pack to the rafters to be a busy if you have a steady pace of customers and the influx of balls out busy in the summer never hurts. at one time they were the place to be then Satan’s ass crack aka: chances gaming center opened.

The food was great there. Maybe you’re just used to crap like McDonalds or something… :unamused:

The fish and chips were the best in town since Green Apple when they were open… And the prices weren’t bad either, You realise don’t you, that the place needs to make money too?? It sounds like you want a cheap meal everywhere you go… haha don’t go out if you aren’t willing to pay a bit for good quality food.

you are right the food was great there but that was before the new owners took over and i have no problem spending good money for…wait for it…wait for it…
good food, not some crap i have to choke down wondering why the hell i just paid as much as i did. in the new owners defense they were better then good old fast food places in town but that’s not saying much as i would rather pay a little money for sub par food then tons of money for so so food. :imp:

i mean you no offense when i say this but as for the they need to make money too i would guess you have never managed or at least ordered food for a restaurant because if you had you would not even have made such a stupid comment, but on the off chance that you did/do you could have made so much more money for the company then you do/did with more knowledge of food cost verses pricing. customers are not stupid but they just have no real choice in this town so they put up with the prices and go were the food they like is as opposed to going were the food is they like and where the prices are good.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE WOK IS COOKING! :smiley:

It’s a good location, I hope somebody can make a go of it.
I do miss the burgers.  :frowning:

• Joe