Peanut Butter at Zellers!

Always like a deal so went to Zellers to purchase a large jar of Kraft Peanut Butter ! Thank goodness whoever stuck their damn fingers into it to do a “quality check” left the lid a little loose! Showed it to the staff person wandering around who giggled and put it back on the shelf ! Funny or sad I guess, that I am never surprised anymore at the unbelievable rudeness of people ! Better check the jam too, maybe they are cruising their way through the aisles making a PB & J ! Aaaargh !!!

LOL

Gross!

Hope that employee will not be hired by Wal-Mart…that is fucken nasty!

Gross! Had that happen to me once, PB bought at a grocery store, brought home, opened and found the seal gone and fingerprints in PB. Always open lid and check seal of PB in the store now before I buy.

[quote=“bthedog”]Gross!

Hope that employee will not be hired by Wal-Mart…that is fucken nasty![/quote]

More like a prelude to Wal-Fart.

I like Peanut Butter , I Like Toast and Jam ya ya ya ya ya ya . That was a fun song from way back then.

I heard no mention of peanut butter…

almost as bad watching her put it back on the shelf and not saying anything about it…hmmmmmm

[quote=“Soggy”]I heard no mention of peanut butter…

Soggy , I slipped that in cause as you know I am sure you can do wonders with butter , sorry did not mean to mess your song up . I love peanut butter without other people finger prints off the shelves .