Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says

Heh-heh, I wonder if Senator McCain regrets his VP choice? :smiley:

[quote]ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (CNN) ā€“ With 10 days until Election Day, long-brewing tensions between GOP vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin and key aides to Sen. John McCain have become so intense, they are spilling out in public, sources say.

Several McCain advisers have suggested to CNN that they have become increasingly frustrated with what one aide described as Palin ā€œgoing rogue.ā€

A Palin associate, however, said the candidate is simply trying to ā€œbust freeā€ of what she believes was a damaging and mismanaged roll-out.

McCain sources say Palin has gone off-message several times, and they privately wonder whether the incidents were deliberate. They cited an instance in which she labeled robocalls ā€“ recorded messages often used to attack a candidateā€™s opponent ā€“ ā€œirritatingā€ even as the campaign defended their use. Also, they pointed to her telling reporters she disagreed with the campaignā€™s decision to pull out of Michigan.[/quote]

CNN

Iā€™m sure it will; its going to cost him the presidency. :smiley:

Then Todd can have her for his own and they can model for one another. Go hunting and trapping and be the hockey mommy,with f$#&(g puck in her throat.

I hope so, Astro!! :smile:

Neiman Marcus hunting outfits for Caribou Barbi! :smiley:

A related Newsweek story.

Newsweek

An unrelated story:

Manny Legace vs. Sarah Palin

I donā€™t think itā€™s a big deal that Palinā€™s going rogue.Ā 

I think itā€™s more important that we find out if sheā€™s going Combat, Assassination or Subtlety.

She could very well be the best weapon the Democrats have.

Yeah, I donā€™t think sheā€™s helping McCain at this point.

LMAO.  The McCain team freaks every time she deviates from her cue cards, talking points.  It is all good. :smiley:

I see in Bourque they say the big Alaska paper endorsed Obama, show they really enjoy Palin as well.

LOL!

Itā€™ll also be interesting to see if she chooses a spec that is beter for Palin vs. Environment or Palin vs. People.

Let Palin be Palin:-)

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

Guess you have to get your opening acts wherever you can find them, but they must have gone through a whole rolodex when they decided this was to be the motivational speaker for the troops in Floridaā€¦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EstZOP0hh4Ā 

Canā€™t wait until Olbermann, Stewart et al get their hands on this oneā€¦ :imp: