Palin, targets and crosshairs

Not , they swallow Propaganda like all their fat foods.

Is there anyone you seem inclined to like?

Is there anyone you seem inclined to like?

Yeah, a matter of fact I really do like many people who I have the honor of meeting and knowing. Most Americans that I have met , no I do not like their bullshit American Propaganda beliefs. I was in Illinois a few years back staying with a friend , next door some idiots lived and they used to pack sidearms , my friend said it was legal but it was not legal to carry a bat in the back of my car. I used to walk the streets and every second house had the bullshit sign on their house { In God We Trust } I told my friend with all the shit they are causing throughout the world they better trust someone. I told my friend I am going back to Canada where I am safe, where I get this comment that it is because of the americans that we are safe. I told my friend no we are safe because we do not screw with every country and invade in the name of peace. But yeah I am what I believe a very easy person to get along with. But don’t piss me off though…lol

Would you live in a country where you only felt safe carrying a sidearm?
No, you’d be piling into boats to get the hell out if you were sane.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Would you live in a country where you only felt safe carrying a sidearm?
No, you’d be piling into boats to get the hell out if you were sane.[/quote]

Hope you have your life jacket ready …

[quote=“CBC”] The National Rifle Association, a powerful lobbying group in the United States that advocates fewer gun controls, has been actively involved in trying to abolish Canada’s long-gun registry for more than a decade, CBC News has learned.

Documents and correspondence obtained by the CBC show the NRA has provided logistical and tactical support to organizations such as the Canadian Institute for Legislative Action (CILA), established in 1998 to lobby Ottawa to shut down the registry.[/quote]

Read more: cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/09/ … z1BS8wHjsm

cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/09/ … istry.html

The wasteful long gun registry has nothing to do with the “right” to carry a concealed handgun in public.
No matter how many times it’s stated, some people just don’t seem to get that.

Rather than running around bashing a wide swath of Americans,(showing more of our insecurities than anything else) it’s probably best just to focus on the question of Ms. Plain’s media lust and unusual philosophy.

Exhibit A

mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart- … -rhetoric/

Exhibit B

mediaite.com/tv/stephen-colb … rzezinski/

I don’t bash a wide swath. Just neo-cons, Republicant’s and TeaBaggers.
Those that after a 200 yr special relationship persuaded their gov’t to treat Canadians as just more goddam foreigners, try to make liberal a dirty word and refuse to abide by Trade agreements.