Osama buried at sea

I really try to be a fact oriented person, and not buy into non-productive conspiracy theories. but… this whole buried at sea thing with Bin Laden just seems fishy.

Part of me wonders if the guy really did die years ago and now they are claiming to have killed him for propaganda.

Pardon the pun…haha,
My favorite was on Fallon, Monday night, “Buried at sea? It seems like a bad year for the ocean, First BP dumps a bunch of oil in it, then radioctive waste and now Bin Laden? What did the ocean do to deserve this?”

[quote=“chiefdave”]

Pardon the pun…haha,
My favorite was on Fallon, Monday night, “Buried at sea? It seems like a bad year for the ocean, First BP dumps a bunch of oil in it, then radioctive waste and now Bin Laden? What did the ocean do to deserve this?”[/quote]

If they were to publish photos everyone would say they were doctored. If they published video everyone would say it was rehearsed or doctored. The only thing the public would believe whole-heartedly would be that he was brough back to Gitmo and placed under suicide watch but died in custody as a result of his own doing.

It’s all a ruse and there’s always musings about the realities and motivations.

WHERE’S THE DEATH CERTIFICATE THAT PROVES HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII?

That’s if he ever existed in the first place…

typical americans throw their shit in the ocean.

The LONG form!!!

Ok you non believers… Here is your proof.

Bets on his foot washing up in BC?