Old People (20-30) Census

wow 35 Mig… Happy birthday to ya mate…I remember 35, some years ago…but life does not start until your 40… :smiley:,

Happy Birthday, MiG…35 was a long time ago for me:-)

35 is young shessh wait till your over 40 man :imp:

Happy Birthday MiG! :smiley:  Wait til you are over 50 (just a little over, like me :wink:)…That’s when life truly starts and it is GREAT! Sorry, didn’t mean to yell… If you have been celebrating your big day then that would have hurt…Congrats and many more…

Completed a BA in Philosophy, still need to complete a thesis for an MA in Logic, and didn’t complete an MA in Medieval Studies since I didn’t pass the latin exam (in medieval latin, not classical latin) and then politely got kicked out since I wasn’t “Catholic” enough (from the Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies at the U of Toronto - associated with the Vatican) … 10 years of my life in university so been there done that … and now more than 15 years in the computer field - mostly self taught!  But still learning and taking courses whenever I can - mostly online since NWCC and UNBC are pretty useless if you want more than the usual general garbage …