Oil will hit 200 a barrel soon

The price of oil will hit 200.00 a barrel soon,mr col gadfi will blow up the suez chanal
he is a man gone mad,when he said if i go down everyone will go down that means all
middle east and the west because the gas price will kill us,if folks think he wont do it
just remember sadam hussian and the kuwaite oil feilds.So folks hold on to your hats
we are going to be in for a ride.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The price of oil will hit 200.00 a barrel soon,mr col gadfi will blow up the suez chanal
he is a man gone mad,when he said if i go down everyone will go down that means all
middle east and the west because the gas price will kill us,if folks think he wont do it
just remember sadam hussian and the kuwaite oil feilds.So folks hold on to your hats
we are going to be in for a ride.[/quote]

Whew,rest assured fair citizens,looks like oil prices shall retreat,and thats the bottom line because if Ajay said prices will rise we know from experience the opposite will happen.
Always heard the saying “even a clock that doesn’t work is right twice a day”, so it must be sad to be wrong EVERY time Ajay.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The price of oil will hit 200.00 a barrel soon, So folks hold on to your hats

But not by car.

[quote=“DWhite”]

[quote=“ajaye46”]The price of oil will hit 200.00 a barrel soon, So folks hold on to your hats

But not by car.[/quote]

Ha-ha, good one! :smile:

[quote=“DWhite”]

But not by car.[/quote]

I disagree. $2.50 L and they’ll still be going alone in their F350 crew-cabs to pick up the mail. and driving 180 kms to the next town to save 10c on a can of beans.
There will just be more whining.

Ah ole Ajaye may be onto to something this time, (even a blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time) though perhaps his timetable is a little off, a few more “revolutions” in the Arab world before we top the 200 a barrel mark it would seem.

What I don’t get (well really I do, but it doesn’t seem right) is why in Canada which imports No Oil from Egypt (which produces oil only for their nation) and Libya (which pretty well sends all of theirs to Europe) the oil companies increase the price of gas on the homefront. There a civil war brewing in Alberta we don’t know about, Newfoundland separatists blow up an oil rig over the last week that didn’t make it past the Charlie Sheen coverage?

Better yet, how come Petro Can which is the “Canadian” oil company is always, and I mean ALWAYS the first station in town to jack up the price of gas, they were like a week ahead of the downtown stations this past week going from 1.17L to 1.23L a nice little profit margin courtesy of those that didn’t feel like driving downtown.

At any rate, rant is over, looking forward to more geo-political discussion from Prof Ajaye.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]

But not by car.

I disagree. $2.50 L and they’ll still be going alone in their F350 crew-cabs to pick up the mail. and driving 180 kms to the next town to save 10c on a can of beans.
There will just be more whining.[/quote]

So how high should the pump price be 'til the whole town of Ft. St. James turn Japanese with those Kei trucks?

You making funny about my White Elephant?
Replaced transaxle and CV boot. Distributor cap & rotor twice, gear shift mechanism, fuel pump and now where the bottom rad hose attaches I discover the plastic spout’s rotted away like paper and I need a whole new rad and the odometer just rolled over to 50,000 km?
I’d be really pissed off if I didn’t remind myself it’s still a 20 yr old vehicle.
I feel like sticking it in back of my 460 cu in F250, driving it to Japanoid in NewWest to get rebuilt, then flying down to get it back. By then (2016 going by how long it takes to get parts) it would be a ‘classic’ that got 50 mpg.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]You making funny about my White Elephant?
Replaced transaxle and CV boot. Distributor cap & rotor twice, gear shift mechanism, fuel pump and now where the bottom rad hose attaches I discover the plastic spout’s rotted away like paper and I need a whole new rad and the odometer just rolled over to 50,000 km?
I’d be really pissed off if I didn’t remind myself it’s still a 20 yr old vehicle.
I feel like sticking it in back of my 460 cu in F250, driving it to Japanoid in NewWest to get rebuilt, then flying down to get it back. By then (2016 going by how long it takes to get parts) it would be a ‘classic’ that got 50 mpg.[/quote]

Bwahahahaha!!! That really sucked, herbie.

Hazelton: languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=3016

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76069/dynamic/2011/03/HazeltonGasPrices.jpg