Office Space is on tonight

Office Space is on tonight. BCTV 1:05 am!

Wear your pieces of flare!

I never got to see the end of that movie.

ya, your not missing much the ending wasn’t that great

great movie tho loved the rest of it

Shizzit, I missed it.

own it.

<3 Office Space.

Same here, zellers rules when it comes to buying Office Space on dvd

Sorry to bring this thread back on the front page but the movie is on tonight again.
TPS reports, pieces of flare, Swingline staplers and all the other things that make it such a classic.

I wish there was a sequel.

Doesn’t a movie have to be good to be considered a classic?

Dude. Just, omg.

no,

Hey did you check that pacific trollers association site I told you about or are you just stupid?

You know, your comment about Trooper being a one hit wonder shows how superficial you are. If you only rely on top 40 hits to judge music then you must have been a Milli Vanilli fan when they were popular.

Nice burn, Thumb.

Well, once again, it’s only a burn if you consider Milli Vanilli to be bad. Just like it’s a matter of opinion and criteriae to consider Trooper a one hit wonder or not.

You’ll find that many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

one hit wonder = band with only one hit on the chart.

thus hoshq considered that since they had only one hit on the chart, they were a one hit wonder. I just extrapolated based on that logic.

As for Milli Vanilli, how could they be bad if they weren’t singing?

[quote=“BigThumb”]

thus hoshq considered that since they had only one hit on the chart, they were a one hit wonder. I just extrapolated based on that logic.

As for Milli Vanilli, how could they be bad if they weren’t singing?[/quote]

I never actually clicked through the link in the other thread about the top 40 hits, but I thought that it was established that, on the American charts at least, Trooper only had a single “hit”? As I said, you can prove/disprove the one hit wonder statement depending on your definition of it.

As for Milli Vanilli, I apologize if I’m putting words in your mouth, but it seems as if you were describing the group as “bad”, as you were using them as a negative example. So, how could they be bad if they weren’t singing? You tell me.

Spring break. Must be nice.

1:05 am again tonight?

[quote=“BigThumb”]

As for Milli Vanilli, how could they be bad if they weren’t singing?[/quote]

I was watching Much Music one day, it was a while ago, and they had this program, something like 20 biggest scandals in music–anyhow, my point is, one of the dudes from Milli Vanilli started a solo career and they had a clip of him singing, with his real voice, and he was horrible.

where can i buy a red swingline stapler? I just moved Brock’s desk into the server room and I’d love to have one sitting on it when he gets back from his trip.