Nov 11th set for next meeting for Gov't and Petronas

With the BG Group yesterday delaying it’s plans for Prince Rupert LNG, more focus will now turn to the Pacific Northwest LNG project, with Petrona’s and the Provincial Gov’t set to meet in November in Malaysia.

The latest on that topic can be found on below for those inclined…

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … ronas.html

I think there is a LOT of stuff happening with this project between Petronas/Governments that we don’t know anything about.

I agree with the minister though, why would they ask him to travel to Malaysia only to tell him they are not moving forward with this project?

Who knows at this point, but if ANY LNG terminal out of all proposed for BC, this one is the most likely to get a positive FID.

There were a few PNW LNG folks on the plane Tuesday night. I’m pretty sure this project will go ahead.

[quote=“bthedog”]

I agree with the minister though, why would they ask him to travel to Malaysia only to tell him they are not moving forward with this project?

.[/quote]

From The Dark Knight (2008)
Lucius Fox: No, I really came to tell you that our business deal has to be put on hold. You see, we can’t afford to be seen to do business with whatever it is you’re accused of being. I’m sure a businessman of your stature will understand.
Lau: I think, Mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed.
Lucius Fox: Mr. Wayne didn’t want you to think that he was deliberately wasting your time.
Lau: Just accidentally wasting it.
Lucius Fox: That’s very good, Mr. Lau. Accidentally. Very good.

Clever ^ :smile:

But I think I am right…we will see I guess.

I am surprised there has been no news coming out of the meeting, if indeed it did take place, and I would assume it did.

I have been looking around as well for news…but there has been nothing.

The only new thing we have heard is from the new VP, who said that mid-December is when a FID will be made on this project.