Not just a raise in pay; but endless days of Swim and Play!

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than othersâ€

Funny, in a city where the full time workers are already VERY highly paid, this is just a bit too over the top for management to be tossing out. “Stupid” was the exact word used by the person I mentioned this too-who was the individual who started this snowball rolling by offering the cops and firefighters this perk in the first place???

:unamused:

Well as it was said in the letter to the editor today , we must speak up and let our voices be heard loud and clear. This is complete bullshit on every elected members slate and we must remember these slates come November. I think the recreational director is not keeping his thinking hat on with these kinds is moves. I know him and he is a DAM GOOD PERSON FOR THIS COMMUNITY BUT he is either sticking too close to Hollywood or whatever. I just do not agree with this vote by council and they should have an emergency meeting and say the hell with this bullshit, we made another big mistake Herb.

I fail to see what the big deal is–it’s a perk offered to city workers by their employer. Are we gonna see letters to the editor that CUPE members get better health benefits than the “poor people”?