No more Gangs no more Vandalism

Word has it that Salvation Army Captain Nancy is bringing in a " get this Black Christian Rap singer " Friday evening. They claim that where this dude performs the action stops. He is accompanied by a couple of First Nations singers. He is ex gang member who brings the Lord into the lives of all these bad asses. So come Saturday we may all walk down the street and see no broken windows and all the other crap out there. Thank God.

it’s about time that something like this was done, the kids around here need role models they can relate to and a good christian one at that. fire and brimstone is not something kids fear anymore so the old views of control by the church does not work, it’s time to update the way its done so we can get some good old hand of god control over the youth.it’s to bad cuz a good caneing goes a long way!!

Oh and I bet dragging them all kicking and screaming is going to stop the violence too??

lol religion.

But I understand they are not allowed to dance but they can do the wave… :smiley:

Smartass you would be surprised at how many street youth are interested in going to see this rapper a lot of kids at the friendship house  are stoked that a rapper is coming into town, so ya kicking and screaming I don’t think so .

Well… uhmmm… hmmmmmmmmm…

As evil as we all know religion to be…
And how they are nothing but myths and lies…

this is weird… i would normaly be really against
spreading Delusions and myths as truths… but here
is a case that i dont mind…

YES, lets be like the powers before us!
We’ll use Religion to Control the people below us!

YES! this is PERFECT!
We will tell them about this man named Jesus!
and how he was GOD!!!

and if they are smart enough to ask for
proof of his existence we will get MAD at
them for doubting GOD!!!
and tell them next time they doubt, they will
go TO HELL!!!

We will have them all brainwashed!!!

and to top it all of… we will ask for %10 of
there welfare annual income!

and make them go to church instead of the streets…
And its there that we will ask FOR MORE MONEY!!!

Oh this is a GREAT IDEA!!!

How will we go about this great idea!?!?

i think we will have to stand around the streets with bibles
and try talking to them as the walk by!!!

or wait… the JW’s beat us to that idea…

which brings up a weird question…

why do the JW’s ignore the young native people???
are they not good enough for their god???
arnt we all equal in gods eye???

Now im mad that all this time the JW’s have
been discriminating against the natives!!!

if the JW’s were doing their JOB these native kids
would all be JW’s doing good things!!!

Its all the JW’s fault!!! send them the bills for the broken windows!

Let’s just hope that there is as much money to go around as there is faith.

Poverty fuelling rise in aboriginal gang activity: Expert

cbc.ca/canada/british-columb … gangs.html

I said Astrothug, I have a ticket do you want it? It may help you get through the special gates of heaven up there or is it down there. I do not have any faith in the rapper, or being told you can not dance. I just don’t know anymore and yeah I want to see this miracle go down but , may we will see on Saturday all these kids have changed their ways .

Excited to see a rapper… yes.

Excited to hear the message he’s telling… no.

sorry Justine  I’m not a religious man, and rap is not my thing, so you can keep your ticket or donate it to someone else.
I don’t really think we’re going to see a decline with the youth violence or vandalism ether. There’s really only one way to stem the violence or vandalism  and that is by stiffer penalties to deter kids from doing them in the first place.

Have you seen how many young Christians go to see heavy metal Christians rock groups or Christian rappers the numbers would surprise you, so before you start judging what these kids will go and see and what the message is. wait until tomorrow too see how the turn out was.
I bet you will be eating your words.

While I think your wanting to see the street kids have something positive in their lives is really good, and I can tell your sincere but the real question isnt just how many show up its  how many will have a change of life because of it.  I am sure there will be one or two that it affects deeply,  but it wont be many or last long.
    Religion has brought more hatred and intolerance than anything else in the history of mankind, I have very little faith in its ability to bring acceptance and peace, quite the opposite. Let me quote matthew as he makes it quite clear, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household"Matthew 10:34-36. This clarified further by our good old boy Luke "I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism* to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father* against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. " Luke 12: 49-53. I could on for days with this type of garbage, the entire book is full of it. Religion is never going to solve societies problems, it is the source of them. You cannot pick apart the good book and only apply the parts you like, you accept it all or you dont.

I think its a great thing to do and I think the turn out will be great tonight but like I said I don’t really think we’re going to see a decline with the youth violence or vandalism ether. There’s really only one way to stem the violence or vandalism and that is by stiffer penalties to deter kids from doing them in the first place.