Nice

So, I’m in Vancouver.

Who wants moderator access? Needs to be a regular HTMFer, and willing to delete inappropriate stuff.

Send me e-mail.

I’ve also turned off the anonymous posting, since our friends in Kelowna seem to have no lives again.

[quote=“MiG”]So, I’m in Vancouver.

Who wants moderator access? Needs to be a regular HTMFer, and willing to delete inappropriate stuff.

Send me e-mail.

I’ve also turned off the anonymous posting, since our friends in Kelowna seem to have no lives again.[/quote]

I would have deleted that thread if I could have done it. I’ll help you clean this kind of stuff if you want.

Well, perhaps deleting threads isn’t a good idea for legal reasons (and we’d lose the IPs to trace the people who post stupid things). But I appreciate those who “edited” the posts.

I’d prefer moderators not delete things like this, but just edit out the offending stuff, perhaps replacing it with [stupid stuff removed] or something along those lines.

Anyway, like I said, anonymous posting is now off. I’m also thinking of adding a members-only or moderators-only private forum to HTMF. I’d keep the current one and add another one for us.