Hello, I am Doc. I was reading some of the posts here and there seems to be a lot of an intelligent people here. I am native, are there any other native people here? Gum’shiwah’s are ok but I prefer native.

I’m not, but some of my relations are … 8)

Alright, that sounds cool. I am from back east but with family here in the northcoast.

I sense a disturbance in the force.

how about an…

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005O5DO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Way too cool site, seems pretty easy to use. How long has this website been up?

Meh I’m part native but I dont really get into the whole jive of things such as

1. All Native Tournament
  2. Native dances
  3. Native dances with small drums and a stick
  4. The whole ‘Bead’ thing I find interesting but would never in my life wear
  5. If I ever went to a native party I would probably get beaten up or kicked out because of a new lil quote “I pow wowed your mother last night…yea!”
  6. If I ever did sign up for the all native I would be told that I shoot like a ‘White Boy’

But I have a status card…huh, odd

Anyways welcome Doc Loveless

What the *&^% you mean JIVE boy? It’s our culture. And I do believe that you now belong the the Culture Club. :open_mouth:

[size=24]It’s Mr. Canoehead![/size]

http://www.geodesicairoliteboats.com/graphics/princerupert_bc_ph2.jpg

Which site? This one? HTMF?

You do know that you can swear on here right ?

ps.

jive

Colorful form of speaking. Sometimes hard to follow. Heres an example from AIRPLANE! (great movie btw)

Randy : Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude : ‘S’mofo butter layin’ me to da’ BONE! Jackin’ me up… tight me!
Randy : I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
First Jive Dude : Cutty say ‘e can’t HANG!
Jive Lady : Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy : Oh, good.
Jive Lady : He said that he’s in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy : All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I’ll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady : Jus’ hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da’ rebound on da’ med side.
Second Jive Dude : What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady : Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don’ want no help, chump don’t GET da’ help!
First Jive Dude : Say 'e can’t hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady : Jive dude don’t got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
Source: Not Zane, Sep 14, 2004

Yeah, Jive is good. Jive bunny rules the world!