New sign

WOO HOO, Rupert must have come into a win fall of money, they are putting up a new sign for the Civic Centre made out of Concreat and the sign will be lit up,.
What was wrong with the old sign ? could they not have just did a paint job on it till we have more funds? they say we are broke but can put up a exspensive thing like this , i think there are a lot more pressing things in rupert that need doing be for a sign …
just my opinion

[quote=“mini wheat”]WOO HOO, Rupert must have come into a win fall of money, they are putting up a new sign for the Civic Centre made out of Concreat and the sign will be lit up,.
What was wrong with the old sign ? could they not have just did a paint job on it till we have more funds? they say we are broke but can put up a exspensive thing like this , i think there are a lot more Ipressing things in rupert that need doing be for a sign …
just my opinion[/quote]

I totally agree…the City seems to spend money on things that are not important at this stage when there’s a lack of funds. I am still waiting for them to finish fixing 11th ave. Iam tired of my tax money going to things that don’t need to be done.

The first message on the new sign will say…I’m more important than ice in the arena!

I was told the new chiller has been ordered and will be here sometime around the end of October.