New prison on digby

its a result of all the other communities that are expieriencing positive economic jumping on the NIMBY bandwagon. While rupert bends over sans lube and says we’ll take anything if it means jobs.

Biggest economic stumbling block is the stranglehold CN has on this community. The water front has been abused neglected and treated like a “industrial property”. If mayor and council had any balls they would bootem the hell out. Buy back the land relocate the land to ensure a healthy and happy community.

If there gonna build a prison put it on dundas island…really out of the fuckin way…

Maybe Hollywood North North

I wish city council had actually put a little thought into trying to put in a bid or even getting more info on this!!! Would’ve been just the little boost Rupert needed to start going again!! Plus a prison that close might…ok this is a dream i know…deter a few criminals from doing things against the law. I know big dream but hey with Ajaye around it could happen!

We could also have more Padded rooms at our regional on the hill .

[quote=“mcsash”]its a result of all the other communities that are expieriencing positive economic jumping on the NIMBY bandwagon. While rupert bends over sans lube and says we’ll take anything if it means jobs.

Biggest economic stumbling block is the stranglehold CN has on this community. The water front has been abused neglected and treated like a “industrial property”. If mayor and council had any balls they would bootem the hell out. Buy back the land relocate the land to ensure a healthy and happy community.

If there gonna build a prison put it on dundas island…really out of the fuckin way…[/quote]

The CN was a part of the waterfront far longer than the rotary made the waterfront park down there… As far as I know it’s ALWAYS been “industrial properly” and ALWAYS been owned by CN…

I think Hans Island is the best place for a Federal Prison. We need something there for sovereign claim, why not a prison?