New iMac Rumors

Shoes rule. I don’t know what it is… but I’m drawn to them like kids are to candy. Must… have… more.

I’ve had one pair of Adidas sneakers for the past 2.5 years. They do the trick.

I get a new pair of shoes every year. Usually either Osiris, Emerica or Circa. They are really comf.

I’ve been wearing only sandals for footwear since February, and as long as I live in such a warm clime, I may never wear shoes again.

This has to be one of the best off-topic thread ever.

Perhaps MiG is spreading iMac rumours in European shoe stores…

Ok I can live with cute french chicks… heh.

[quote=“VMS”]

Ok I can live with cute french chicks… heh.[/quote]

Thats Devorce talk. * dum dum *

No, that’s simply guy talk.

I was thinking the same, but now I realize that the original topic has been generalized to “sexy things”. Of which the iMac, my jacket, European shoes, and French Women are members of this category.

And don’t forget Corrupt_File, he is a member of that category.

And are you the member of any other categories that we should know about? I’m a member of the “I smile in my drool” category.

Dave, the kid is looking really cute, not in the French Girl kinda way, but your new avatar makes him look really happy. Cool.

Speaking of happy, we are in Rome for a couple of days now, after Venice. Gotta visit all the cliché tourist sites.

We are splurging and staying in a 4-star hotel, because, hey, we can.

Get any 12 chaired conference tables yet?

No, 4 star hotel in Rome means you get your own bathroom.

Also, we are overdosing on Orange Fanta.

Oh… sounds lovely. At least you got your orange Fanta.

MiG, sounds like you are having a blast in Europe. I watched daily planet last week and they were talking about tourist sites in Rome. Apparently many have cat problems. Did you notice any places having an abundance of stray cats?

Or an abundance of shish-kebob stands?

All over the place behind the Colluseum, whatever that’s called. The place where the emperors lived. Cats everywhere, and people feed them. Seems to be a charity that just feeds wild cats. Weird.

The Cappella Sistina was amazing, BTW. I snuck a couple of non-flash photos with my Elph. I have about 500 photos, too many to upload from here.