New eatery in town?

Noticed a new restaurant opening in the old Cu’s location. Anyone got the inside scoop on it?

Noticed a new restaurant opening in the old Cu’s location. Anyone got the inside scoop on it?

I hope that its a Safe Ingestion Site and that they are open 24 hours a day… I get the munchies around 3:00am in the morning.

What happened to the post about the new Indian Restaurant open below Teddys?

I drove passed there today and it looked busy. It looks like it is a part grocery store part fast-food. Have no idea where the post in question went… I’m only seeing the post that I am replying to.

Nice! Will check it out.

Thanks

I hope it’s good, I love Indian food. A sit down restaurant?

So the place on the corner by Teddy’s is an Indian restaurant?

Can someone explain?

[quote=“bthedog”]So the place on the corner by Teddy’s is an Indian restaurant?

Can someone explain?[/quote]

It is located where the little soup/sandwich shop used to be and is take out only, I believe. Drove by yesterday and quite a few people standing inside at the counter. Like a deli, I assume. Pretty small to be eat in.

The name of the eatery down from Teddies is called “Trishan”… “FAST FOOD & GROCERY”.

Getting back to the original topic of this post. I am curious about the new steak and pasta joint that took over from cu’s.
Has anybody gone there yet? and if so how is it?

Another place in town that sells steak and pasta blah blah blah

i hate there was a good meal lots of choices good portions. i would say give it shot and try it

[quote=“OMEGA”]Getting back to the original topic of this post. I am curious about the new steak and pasta joint that took over from cu’s.
Has anybody gone there yet? and if so how is it?[/quote]

Yes I have eaten there and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good, especially the appy’s that we ordered and the prices were very decent. The menu has many options to choose from, which I like.

The atmosphere is lacking (ie: they did no updates to the interior, it is literally the same interior as Cu’s, there was no music or anything playing) and the alcohol could be better (some very WEAK selections). The service was ok, but the server didn’t know the menu well, but I will cut her a break since they were only open for 2 days at the time.

I definitely will be giving this place another try.

This has a VERY good selection of pasta…its not just the standard choices…they have some very different pasta’s on the menu.

[quote=“bthedog”]Has anyone tried this new place next to Teddy’s? I have heard they have been crazy busy and the food is amazing.

Apparently it is take-out style only.

Anyone got anything to say about this place?

This is the 6th restaurant to open in this city in the last 12 months.[/quote]

deja vous!