New College

The new college is just awesome. I’m very impressed with the layout; very easy to navigate and at the same time it’s very good looking.

Woo.

still the same useless twits at the reg. counter though…

Anywho the college is pretty nice, theres one lady that works at the registration that is a total biatch.

But the other ones are very nice, and I also think the school is pretty sweet. The desks are very narrow.

[quote=“mEtHaD”]Anywho the college is pretty nice, theres one lady that works at the registration that is a total biatch.

But the other ones are very nice, and I also think the school is pretty sweet. The desks are very narrow.[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt there only one lady at the registration office? Maybe she is doing a two man job and takes it out on the students. aww poor students whaaaa

http://www.ebsqart.com/Art/537/16058/275_275.jpg

I think the lady I’m referring to works in the book room.

she’s got glasses? short, dark hair, kind of tall? i’ll snap a photo one day.

new college seems ok, parking lot spaces look small, or maybe it was just an idiot messing with the pattern this morning.

cool to have windows though!

A new building is always better than the original, must be exciting. But the only thing I didn’t care for was the color of the building, what is up with that?

How about some pictures of this new college, inside and out?

I could arrange that.

imagine every college you’ve ever been to, but newer. oh and it has a skyway.

and imagine parking spots that are just wide enough to slide you’re vehicle into, but unless you have a sliding door or a van where you can sneak uot the back, good luck getting out of your vehicle.

registration lady was nice today, i take back what i said… for now.

Figures, they finally build the school once I have no inkling to go back.

It’s like me with skateboarding waited forever for the skatepark then they build it I don’t skate anymore :frowning: I was even on the commitee of designers to help with it.

still waiting patiently :smile:

right ahah i will do that today :wink:

To bad they wasted building a nice college in a stupid place.

I don’t know, it’s not that bad, I haven’t noticed any pile-ups of student parking like everyone thought there would be.

nah, its a sweet location. rupert doesnt need a giant college campus or anything, and if that happens then whatever, they can throw it out at bc hydro or whatever.

parking is pretty erasonable, ive found a spot everytime i’ve went, and while i’m not gonna try to drive my van arouhnd in the parking lot, my little car fits pretty sweetly.

With the way tuition is going up, hardly any students can afford to insure their cars anyway.
Doesn’t it take like 5 minutes to get from A to B in PR anyway?

and we’re all just glad you’re now at c.