New Business Opening this Fall

Just thought I would start to spread the word that there is a new business opening this fall in the Yellowhead Centre, Prince Rupert’s first 24hr Fully Automated Mini-Storage Location.

Details:

1.) 40+ units, each ranging in sizes of 5x10, 10x10 and 20x10. All fully finished (dry walled).
2.) All are on ground level (no stairs)
3.) Almost all of the units will be 100% vehicle accessible from the outside of the building, with paved roadways surrounding the entire building and entrance/exit.
4.) Security fencing around the entire perimeter with key card access to those renting units, fully automated entrance/exit gates.
5.) Competitive monthly rates
6.) Individual units are accessible 24 hrs a day, with on site assistance during regular business hours.
7.) Each unit will have adequate lighting and entrances with large roll-up (garage door style) doors.

The mini storage is currently in the beginning stages of being built, it is located on the corner of Saskatoon Ave and Portage Road, next to DHL/Joe’s Auto Body and located directly behind the Oasis Apartments on Prince Rupert Boulevard.

I will have a phone number (soon) for those interested in reserving units for the fall.

No concrete opening date yet, but I should have that information very soon.

Thanks

This is awesome ! I currently use Home (former Philpott) and am so tired of having to wait, sometimes up to 20 mins., for someone to assist me, meaning opening my locker door as you are not allowed to only use your lock. I am often treated as though I am an annoyance to them and then feel bad that I have bothered them ! Access is of course only during business hours so this is great ! Most importantly, your lockers will be clean, another problem we have as all our belongings are covered in inches of black dust and soot from the forklifts etc. below and I assume they will be lit, another issue ! I wish you all the best, we are leaving Rupert soon but were we to stay, we would be first in line !!

I also forgot to mention above that the units will also be heated.

Also I should have a phone number for early reservations sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Yes each unit will be individually lit/heated and also you will be able to use your own personal padlocks.

You can also use your own locks at Home

Then policy has changed in the last few months as I was told you could have your own lock WITH their lock also. I tried to leave mine on by itself one day, just locked theirs on the outside of the door so no one would steal it, as I was returning the next day. When I came back, assumed I could get access withut bugging them they had attached their own lock again alongside mine. Please let me know if this has changed as I have a big clear-out to do before we move !

Talk to Randy
My understanding is that their lock goes on if the account is in arrears

[quote=“r40345”]Talk to Randy
My understanding is that their lock goes on if the account is in arrears[/quote]

And then we can have Rupert’s own version of Storage Wars.

Would I be able to get this moved to the “Prince Rupert” forum instead of the events forum?

Welcome to HTMF. Okay. I will move this. As you are opening your business I like the idea of you getting a bit of free publicity. However, in the future if you wish to post commercial advertising please contact us directly and purchase an advertisement.

Policy regarding advertising on HTMF

[quote=“hitest”]

Welcome to HTMF. Okay. I will move this. As you are opening your business I like the idea of you getting a bit of free publicity. However, in the future if you wish to post commercial advertising please contact us directly and purchase an advertisement.

Policy regarding advertising on HTMF[/quote]

Thank u so much

Website is now available - www.princerupertministorage.com

Reservations can be made online through the website (subject to unit availability).

Other Information:

Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Phone
250-624-6464
Joe Ciotoli Cell: 250-624-1795
Leigh Di Leta Cell: 250-600-0405

Fax
250-627-4702

Email
prministorage@citywest.ca

Address