Nasty Facebook virus

No, they are my computers in my shop. There will not be any content filtering, proxies. etc. They have to fulfill multipurpose roles.
Jase nailed it -  the girl’s gonna get a day off unpaid to ‘think about it’ (she’s already quaking in her boots cuz she knows she fucked it up) and the other guys are gone. She’ll be quite open and tell any new hires WTF to expect when I say no Facebook, MSN or playing/downloading personal shit at work.
Too bad the accounting machine’s a goddam Dhell and I need to image to external. The main one already does it to a d: drive.
BTW Nod32 spewed out a lot of false positives on my other comp, marking half my ubuntu iso’s as ‘compression bombs’ and deleting them. I also have NO mail in my inbox dated after May 2008. WTF is with that? It’s going back to Avast…

If you were a real cool boss, you would go onto her facebook and change her status to, i just got the day off with OUT pay for being on facebook whyle i should be working at work.

When i worked at futureshop and the guys left their facebook pages open on the back computers, heh THAT WAS FUN!

9 out of 10 ppl who use our cafe never log off their Facebook, MSN or yahoo.
One day I was fixing the adjacent machine and something popped up and I couldn’t help myself.
By the time I was done with her, some treeplanter went home to find his stuff out on the lawn in the rain.
:imp:

Got the thing fixed. Would’ve got it earlier but that 2nd repair turned system restore back on…
One of the files that got wiped was winsim.exe, couldnt start the books. So I was on the phone ordering a new Simply and whining real loud over what it cost… she was just devastated and apologizing like hell. Didn’t tell her I was planning to upgrade Simply anyway and been stalling for eight months…
She’s my best friend’s daughter so I won’t fire her or give her a day off.