Nasa tv

Last year when I switched to digital I was pleased that NASA TV was soon to be included in the lineup at Ch.108. Now it is no longer in the lineup at all.

When I asked at CityWest I really didn’t get a sufficient answer as to what happened. They simply said it wouldn’t be available.

Anyone have any more info?

[quote=“Soggy”]Last year when I switched to digital I was pleased that NASA TV was soon to be included in the lineup at Ch.108. Now it is no longer in the lineup at all.

When I asked at CityWest I really didn’t get a sufficient answer as to what happened. They simply said it wouldn’t be available.

Anyone have any more info?[/quote]

satellite disappeared into a black hole perhaps?

[quote=“Soggy”]Last year when I switched to digital I was pleased that NASA TV was soon to be included in the lineup at Ch.108. Now it is no longer in the lineup at all. When I asked at CityWest I really didn’t get a sufficient answer as to what happened. They simply said it wouldn’t be available.
Anyone have any more info?[/quote]

Maybe this is another case of more outstanding market research by the intrepid leader of our local State of the Art Buggy Whip Factory…

“I’ve done some checking around with businesses in town and they don’t see a demand…" or perhaps it was “I don’t see it as a big thing in Rupert…” said Brown

atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … ng-up.html