Murder victim on 8 th

any one here about some one being found murdered in there house today? i just heard about it but cant verify, i have scanner on. but have not heard.

I’ve heard a name thrown around, and if it’s the right person, he could have overdosed and wasn’t murdered.  But who knows, that guy travels in a scary crowd.

Ya it was a overdose I think too…

The cops were actually on 7th east and it was not a murder, someone just got the crap kicked out of them.

Yeah I heard something about this from some random person… Apparently theres a guy going out beating the crap out of young girls… ???
nice fetish bud

different group in control of the working girls in vancouver hyper-violent too. I wonder if they have worked their way up to Rupert.

ummm I don’t think this particular incident is related to the “rumoured” 13 yr old girl they found behind Overwaitea the other day.

What happened to the girl behind Overwaitea?

I didn’t hear about anything around Overwaitea???

Oh jeez, maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned it.  I heard from a few people that they found a 13 yr old girl dead behind Overwaitea in that “Dead Man’s Trail” that goes from Borden Street to right beside the dance building.  I think it was on the weekend that I first heard it.  Rumour travels pretty well in the places I go to though, so I wouldn’t count it as true until something other than word of mouth comes out.

yeah, my Dad heard that it was out on the highway by prudhomme somewhere.

For details on both events go to. rcmp-bcmedia.ca/index2.jsp and see what the RCMP have to say.

Ok since you can’t actually link to the RCMP website and have the correct page show up, here’s the newsflash.

Jan 29th, 2007 - 05:16:49 PM  File #Prince Rupert 2007-749

Local Man in Custody Following Weekend Assault

January 29th, 2007, Prince Rupert BC - One male has been charged following an assault in the early morning hours of Saturday, January 27th.

Police were called to a disturbance in the 1500 block of 7th Ave East, shortly before 2:00 am Saturday morning. On arrival, police found no one in the residence but found signs of a serious assault. One male was located a short distance from the scene, suffering from serious head injuries. He was taken to local hospital, treated and released.

33 year old Jeremy GUNANOOT, of Prince Rupert, was identified as the attacker and arrested a short distance away. GUNANOOT appeared in Prince Rupert Provincial Court Monday, charged with one count of Aggravated Assault and one count of Assault with a Weapon. He was held in custody to reappear in court Tuesday.

So it was backwards from what I had heard… the guy arrested is who I heard got beat up.  If he stays in jail the shoplifting in Rupert will go down considerably.

You can link directly to stories, but you gotta break out of the frames:

rcmp-bcmedia.ca/pressrelease … ease=11662

Frames?  What is it?  1997 all over again?

Actually, bookmark this:

hackingthemainframe.com/rcmp

That will redirect you to the RCMP site, but only give you Prince Rupert detachment releases.

The event that Smartass posted info about has nothing to do with a 13 year old girl. Nothing to do with a girl or a youth.

Mike

Just a dumbass that would do the town a lot of good if he just up and left.  Ooooooor if he was sent to jail for a couple years :smiley:

Well he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Bail was denied today.

Mike

Sweet!!  I hope he stays there for a loooooooong time.  See if his brother wants to visit him too.    :wink: