Murder Near Vanderhoof

What possesses some people to do something like this??? Its times like these when I think we should bring back Capital Punishment!

bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteN … ntId=17861

Who knows what happened yet. Yes some people are sick and messed up but you gotta think stuff like, maybe they were doing drugs and she died and he was freaking out and then people do crazy shit, could be anyone . On the other hand this guy could be seriously out to kill, isn’t that scary anyone could have a chemical inbalance at any time and totally go insane .

Very tragic, my condolances to the family of the girl, no matter what, very sad times for the interior.

To answer your question, there was murder and Cody Alan Legebokoff, 20, of Prince George, has been charged with first-degree murder in her death.

SOURCE: cbc.ca/canada/british-columb … ghway.html

Unreal hey, he deserves public hanging in my views .

More details on CTV: “Charges laid in blind teen’s murder” bit.ly/htwaON

Speaking of public hanging… between the time of my earlier post and now, the facebook page of Legebokoff has been shut down or closed. I did see signs of an individual with less than stellar postings. Tried google cache to get it for you, but it only shows friend links, etc., and defaults to the revised (closed account) when trying to enter it now.

The authorities must have some pretty incriminating and rock solid evidence to render the charge of 1st degree murder!

A body, a lone set of tire tracks in the snow, a truck pulling out right as a cop passes. I’d say that’s pretty incriminating.
Passed by the scene Sunday morning and wondered what was up with police tape across a snowmobile trail and six or seven cop cars.

I looked at the facebook page too, lots of racist jokes and hick mentality. Douche.

What I want to know is why is the ‘highway of tears’ being brought into this by the media? Clearly there is no involvement of the purported highway 16 serial killer in this case. I fail to see how correlating this with other murders/disappearances is warranted.

I highly doubt this 20 year old had anything to do with the other cases this is just another sad unfortunate incident along a long highway filled with sad unfortunate incidents.

Precisely! But his last post entry about heading to the Fort for some fun, I found a little odd.

Highway of Tears because knees jerk easier than neurons fire. Kid would’ve had to be a serial killer at 3 years old.
But they’re combing the area for more bodies and looking into ties with very recent cases.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Highway of Tears because knees jerk easier than neurons fire. Kid would’ve had to be a serial killer at 3 years old.
But they’re combing the area for more bodies and looking into ties with very recent cases.[/quote]

That I understand though I doubt he is involved in the other cases (one was a hooker I believe?). According to ctv’s interview with her father she knew him… somehow.

[quote=“jesus”]

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Highway of Tears because knees jerk easier than neurons fire. Kid would’ve had to be a serial killer at 3 years old.
But they’re combing the area for more bodies and looking into ties with very recent[/quote]

cases.

That I understand though I doubt he is involved in the other cases (one was a hooker I believe?). According to ctv’s interview with her father she knew him… somehow.[/quote]

I think they’re more likely to be looking at the recent murder of a woman in a park in Prince George a few months ago, the isolation of the discovery of that poor girl from Fraser Lake probably has tripped a few alarm bells on the more recent PG murders.