Msn shuting down 13 min

dunno, its microsoft though… prob some sorta big reboot, or mabye adding something, or fixing something so it doesn’t go down randomly so often like it seems to have a tendancy to do.

For some reason I can’t even get into my gmail nor hotmail accounts. :imp:

but if its down, arent they killing what they’re trying to preserve?

scheduled maintenance friday night seems f-ed up. makes all the nerds realize just how lonely they are!

yeah, but if they say scheduled it makes it look like they’re just working on it, not that something gasp might have gone wrong…

I have this funny feeling it just broadcasts that when something major crashes, kinda like when svhost crashes and you get that nice you have 50 seconds thing. If it was going down for scheduled maintainance every month youd think it wouldnt be such a crappy service.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]but if its down, arent they killing what they’re trying to preserve?

scheduled maintenance friday night seems f-ed up. makes all the nerds realize just how lonely they are![/quote]

That should go down in the quotes book, too funny.

what quotes book? go away.

Its another attack by GODZILLA on microsofts servers

getting close to new release of the new msn messenger?

What do we need another version for?? We should just stop and use the software we have. Then we’d never have to buy new computers, and the schools would be able to spend that money on more useful things.

I think the public BETA of 7.0 is due in a couple months, as the final release is expected early 2005.

screw msn, get Trillian Pro!

Screw Trillian, get gAIM!

Holy crap it’s Trotsky! Only one person I know of would use that name… nice blast from the past.

I always found it fitting that someone named ‘Trotsky’ should die in Mexico.

unfortunatly, no, I am not the walking calculater.

Well well well, look whos here.

whats your picture’s site man?

strongbad’s site? homestarrunner.com/

IT is STRONG BAD!!!

homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html Wich follows up to may fave word.

homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

fhqwgads!!

homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html