Mrt's Posting

I just found out today that I’m going to be posted in Prince George. I’ll be starting work at the end of April.

It was a big shock, I was expecting to be sent to the Lower Mainland, 8 of the 11 people going to BC were sent there. One guy is heading to Nelson and another got posted to Dawson’s Creek. He’s been doing a bit of this :cry:

A friend of mine got posted to Dawson Creek first, and then he moved onto Prince George where he is today. He said he had to shoot a lot of wild animals and deal with a LOT of drunk idiots and domestic disputes in Dawson Creek. FUN FUN FUN! Prince George sounds MUCH better. Congratulations.

Wow! That’s pretty good to be that close to home on your first posting!

Hella Sweet Trask,

Glad to hear everything worked out well man. Its too bad, I leave Prince George at the end of march.

Congratulations though.

Lies you leave mid march, when corey picks you up on like the 16th, also bring my jacket

BAH!

Hey Kyle you need a place to stay?

I’ll have some rooms opening up at the end of april.

Posting? Is that with the RCMP?

Congrats man

Awesome Kyle! Try not to pile up your cruiser on the slick wintery days :smile:

If I ever land a job flying RCMP stuff around, I don’t think I woudl ever give it up. One girl who graduated from my program is flying a 182 in Alberta making more than a Westjet First Officer, and that’s normal. How cool would it be flying something that small, loaded to the nuts with all the infra-red gear and such, picking out grow ops and following peopel around. Way too good of a job. Even their Pilatus PC-12s are cool. Anyhow, good luck and stuff man. If you ever want an aerial tour of the city to scope out your territory, let me know.

[quote=“Lemrac”]BAH!

I’ll have some rooms opening up at the end of april.[/quote]

You sound like a landlord, what kind of rooms and where are they?

Yup.

My dad got a house in PG for me and 3 other people to live in.

[quote=“mrt”]

[quote=“Lemrac”]BAH!

I’ll have some rooms opening up at the end of april.[/quote]

You sound like a landlord, what kind of rooms and where are they?[/quote]

I think he was refering to he doesn’t know who u are.

lol

He doesn’t know who I am?

no one does

Heh, I just assume people know.

pfffft people know who you are!

[quote=“timbits”]I think he was refering to he doesn’t know who u are.
lol[/quote]

I know who you are Carmel, thanks for the offer. I found a little place though that I want to buy

http://pictures.mls.ca/mls/reb2/medres/4/1460241.jpg

It’s only $8900.

That’s such a bachelor pad.

I don’t know what it is… but I don’t think I would ever want to live in a trailor.