Mr. Mikes Steakhouse franchise sold for Prince Rupert

[quote=“codybear933”]

If you mean the one that says Franchise Opportunity Available? It’s been up for over 5 years now !! Is there a new one?[/quote]

lmao…sorry…my bad

the ex-owner of the CN Rail building put up that sign hoping some sucker,um investor would go out and get the franchise then pay to renovate the building, the sign has nothing to do with Mr Mikes itself

While nothing has been built (for reasons we do not know), both franchise rights have been sold for Prince Rupert…meaning someone out there has paid a lot of money for the franchising rights, as they are no longer available to anyone else for development.

I’m surprised Boston Pizza isn’t here yet.

I’m surprised Boston Pizza isn’t here yet.

By “yet” you must be meaning “again”, because Boston Pizza used to be where the Legion currently is.
A lot more franchises were here once but one of the main attractions of a franchise is consistency and if that cannot be maintained, a locally owned version (restaurant, store, service) can certainly suffice and the franchising fees can be avoided.

There used to be a Mr. Mikes steakhouse here as well, it was in the Ocean Centre mall and had outside access so they could stay open when the mall itself was closed, great idea. There also was an earlier Boston Pizza down near East Wind somewhere, it was very dark and had no windows.

I remember the Epicurean at that location in the '80s.