Mr. Bennett left the cabinet and all he got was this

“He caught me by such surprise I was just amazed. Here he is, the premier of the province, and he’s spitting on me. So I left the event, I drove back to Cranbrook and I was in shock, I just couldn’t believe it. I know he’s done that with other people.” … “He’s been a magician at holding his caucus together all these years. The problem in how he’s held it together is he intimidates people.” … “Those are the things that go on that you never hear about. But I can tell you right now, I think I’m just the first person who’s going to come forward.” — Just a few of the recollections of one time Gordon Campbell cabinet minister, Bill Bennet, expelled from his position within the party on Wednesday.

When former Cabinet Minister Christy Clark launched her well received anti bullying campaign, who knew that perhaps she had a larger audience in mind than just the school children of British Columbia.

The latest internal turmoil within the suddenly discombobulating Liberal Party of BC, finds reports of bully like behaviour apparently the norm within those caucus walls.

(from the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire item atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … e-got.html)

Mr. Cambell is addressing this conference that I am sitting in right now.

Follow along on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/search/bcssa10

Or follow the backchannel chat: todaysmeet.com/bcssa10

[quote=“MiG”]Mr. Cambell is addressing this conference that I am sitting in right now.

Follow along on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/search/bcssa10

Or follow the backchannel chat: todaysmeet.com/bcssa10[/quote]

So did he mention the latest bit of trouble for his image, or did he stick to the script of the day’s event?