Mozilla Replacement

Best Browser

• Mozilla
  • Opera
  • Internet Exploder

0 voters

Mozilla has been causing me a LOT of grief lately. Opera 7 worth a try? I hear Opera charges for their betas… Anyways, is the free version full of ad-ware?

Whats the good version of Mozilla? It is currently 1.0.1 on my machine, and it screw up all of the time. i’m forced to use IE if I want to download things because Mozilla gives me 404s for all file links…

Couldn’t help you on that one i use IE and no nothing about browsers

give the new opera beta a try, its pretty killer, but i do notice it crashes once in a while but it has way slicker features than the last one, cept you gotta hack it a bit to get it really tight.

opera rips.

I can’t live without Mozilla’s tabbed-browsing and pop-up killing.

But don’t use the full Mozilla’s, they’re no better than IE. Grab one of the projects that uses the Gecko engine. I use Chimera on the Mac, and Phoenix on Windows. Program your middle button to open links in new tabs, and not allow unrequested pop-ups. It rocks.

Opera is ok, but because it won’t render a page until it loads all the stuff on it, one slow image link makes it go slow.

I was using phoenix for a while, I like the built in pop-up stoppping… I can’t even talk, I’m goign to bed… When I’m less intoxicated I’ll toy with my browser.

So pre-release project, sing gecko engine… will do. Thanx.

What the hell is this shit???!!
http://pcgames.no-ip.com/htmf/misc/bannerswap.gif

looks like your dns isn’t working?

By the time my little brain figured that out, the internet had completely gone down, even rupert sites by IP. Otherwise I would have deleted the post.

I havn’t used this machine for more than a few minutes for a long time… Is it normal for your HSF to wind down and wind up, and wind down and wind up?!! It’s goign insane, maybe I should replace it.

^^^^
Orangetang