Most Embarassing Moment

I have experienced many embarassing moments. But one of the most recent ones that stand out in my mind was in the Ottawa airport.
I was there for a meeting and had recently met a whole bunch of BC folks on my flight. We were all standing around waiting for our luggage, when one of the suit cases came whipping around the conveyor belt with a pair of panties hanging out. To my dismay it was my suitcase. Man I was embarassed, lucky they werent full bums!

Ok your turn…

:neutral_face:

Oh come on Scrub… share your story. Oh sorry did I gross you out?? You think that was bad…

Another underwear mishap occured when my dog decided to get in the laundry basket. I had some friends over and suddenly the room got silent. My dog had drug out some underclothes and was having a hayday with them.

the eyes in that face are too emotive, i was going for deadpan.

also, i dont get embarassed, thats part of being perfect.

Oh right, I forgot about that. I am curious as to how you got so perfect? Were you born perfect? What’s your secret?

No, I’m especially formulated, the rest of you just fornicated.

Strong enough for a man, but pH balanced for a woman?

well, the most embasrasing moment for myself, woulda happened this year… in kelowna… my roomate was laying on the ground, thought he was past out so i steped on him a bit… and outta no where he sits up and CRACKs me right in the nutz, im screaming, jumping, running around exc. i finally grab a bag of frozen peas and throw it on there for like 2 hours. durring the next 3 days i was feeling pain all the time, so i decided… well fuck whats wrong… so i went to a walk in clinic… and well i had to get some 50 year old dude touch my nads with a rubber glove… that was the most embarrassing and most weird feeling i had…

Exspecially when i told the hot receptionist why i needed a doctor!

Take a good look at the front page of this week’s newspaper, and you’ll see a major blunder of mine which has cost me much embarrassment.

how about dancing to ra-ra-rasputin at a beach party and finding out after you squatted and did that russian dance thing that John Henry was peeking out the leg of your cutoffs?

What was it?

I’m guessing it has something to do with the Kitimat Hotel having the phone number 1-8??-???-???.

I think he was excited by the exotic dancers in the ad and forgot the rest of the phone number.

Oh, those russians.

Acch, I wonder if under that robe Rasputin was a Scotsman

[quote=“smartass”]I’m guessing it has something to do with the Kitimat Hotel having the phone number 1-8??-???-???.

I think he was excited by the exotic dancers in the ad and forgot the rest of the phone number.[/quote]

haha probably :unamused:

Actually, it wasn’t me. It was Al Qaeda.

Hey Hosh… so if the Kitimat is having dancers, the horses can give their nerves a rest eh?

Yeah, I guess that means you get to have a rest!

Consider youreself lucky you left the premises when you did Hoshq. I may look innocent, but now I know who you are!! :smiling_imp:

I had to get back to work, that was all. Otherwise I would have stayed and taken you on…